Going Beyond Clinician’s Office – Call of the Time
- 4 Downloads
- 1.UNICEF India. Latest Stories: Nutrition. Available from: https://doi.org/unicef.in/Story/1124/Nutrition. Accessed December 20, 2018.
- 2.World Health Organization. Born Too Soon: The Global Action Report on Preterm Birth. PMNCH Publications. WHO: 2018. Available from: https://doi.org/www.who.int/pmnch/knowledge/publications/preterm_birth_report/en/index3.html. Accessed December 20, 2018.
- 3.National Health Portal, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India Available from: https://doi.org/www.nhp.gov.in/disease/reproductive-system/female-gynaecological-diseases-/preterm-birth. Accessed December 20, 2018.
- 5.Arrested Development: 5th Report of Assessment of India’s Policy and Programmes on Infant and Young Child Feeding. BPNI/IBFAN Asia 2018.Google Scholar
- 8.Social Statistics Division. Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation. Government of India. Disabled Persons in India: A Statistical Profile 2016. Available from: https://doi.org/mospi.nic.in/sites/default/files/publication_reports/Disabled_persons_in_India_2016.pdf. Accessed December 20, 2018.
© Indian Academy of Pediatrics 2019