Global Developmental Delay and Intellectual Disability in Indian Children–Where do we Stand?
- 5 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Somasundaram O. Some etiological problems in mental retardation: Solved and unsolved. Indian Pediatr. 1968;5:558–63.Google Scholar
- 2.Penrose LS. The biology of mental defect, London, 1963.Google Scholar
- 3.Kirman B. Mental retardation. Br Med J. 1961;954–55.Google Scholar
- 6.Gupta N, Kabra M. Approach to the diagnosis of developmental delay–The changing scenario. Indian J Med Res. 2014;139:4–6.Google Scholar
- 8.Tikaria A, Kabra M, Gupta N, Sapra S, Balakrishnan P, Gulati S, et al. Aetiology of global developmental delay in young children: Experience from a tertiary care centre in India. Natl Med J India. 2010;23:324–9.Google Scholar
- 11.National Consultation Meeting for developing Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP), Guidelines on Neurodevelopmental Disorders under the aegis of IAP Childhood Disability Group and the Committee on Child Development and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Nair MKC, Prasad C, Unni J, Bhattacharya A, Kamath SS, Dalwai S. Consensus Statement of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics on Evaluation and Management of Learning Disability. Indian Pediatr. 2017;54:574–80.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.National Consultation Meeting for Developing IAP Guidelines on Neuro–Developmental Disorders under the aegis of IAP Childhood Disability Group and the Committee on Child Development and Neurodevelopmental Disorders, Dalwai S, Ahmed S, Udani V, Mundkur N, Kamath SS, Nair MKC. Consensus Statement of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics on Evaluation and Management of Autism Spectrum Disorder. Indian Pediatr. 2017;54:385–93.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Indian Academy of Pediatrics 2018