Meta-analysis Evaluating Efficacy and Safety of Levetiracetam for the Management of Seizures in Children
- 4 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. The epilepsies: the diagnosis and management of the epilepsies in adults and children in primary and secondary care 2012. Available from: guidance.nice.org.uk/cg137. Accessed October 15, 2018.Google Scholar
- 2.Nevitt SJ, Sudell M, Weston J, Tudur Smith C, Marson AG. Antiepileptic drug monotherapy for epilepsy: a network meta-analysis of individual participant data. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017;6:CD011412.Google Scholar
- 7.Abalos E, Carroli G, Mackey ME, Bergel E. Critical appraisal of systematic reviews Available from: http://apps.who.int/rhl/Critical%20appraisal%20of%20 systematic%20reviews.pdf. Accessed December 14, 2016.
- 8.Cochrane Risk of Bias Tool (modified) for Quality Assessment of Randomized Controlled Trials. Available from: http://www.tc.umn.edu/~msrg/caseCATdoc/rct.crit.pdf. Accessed November 20, 2017.
- 9.Rosenow F, Schade-Brittinger C, Burchardi N, Bauer S, Klein KM, Weber Y, et al. The La Li Mo Trial: lamotrigine compared with levetiracetam in the initial 26 weeks of monotherapy for focal and generalized epilepsy-an openlabel, prospective, randomised controlled multicenter study. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 2012;83:1093–8.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
© Indian Academy of Pediatrics 2018