Conservation biology and the endarkenment
KeywordsConservation Biologist Species Extinction Modern Contraception Existential Threat Habitat Corridor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Barnosky, A.D., and E.A. Hadly. 2013. Scientific consensus on maintaining humanity’s life support systems in the 21st century: Information for policy makers. http://mahb.stanford.edu/consensus-statement-from-global-scientists/.
- Cribb, J. 2014. Poisoned planet: How constant exposure to man-made chemicals is putting your life at risk. Crows Nest: Allen and Unwin.Google Scholar
- Haddad, L.B., and N.M. Nour. 2009. Unsafe abortion: Unnecessary maternal mortality. Reviews in Obstetrics and Gynecology 2: 122–126.Google Scholar
- Klare, M.T. 2012. The race for what’s left: The global scramble for the world’s last resources. New York City: Metropolitan Books.Google Scholar
- Weisman, A. 2013. Countdown: Our last, best hope for a future on earth?. New York City: Little, Brown, and Company.Google Scholar
© Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences 2014