The End of the Line: Who is Most at Risk from the Crisis in Global Fisheries?
- 219 Downloads
KeywordsOrganize Crime Bluefin Tuna Sustainable Aquaculture Poor Consumer Fish Supply
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Anonymous, 2008. Small-scale capture fisheries—a global overview with emphasis on developing countries: A preliminary report of the big numbers project. WorldFish Report, 62 pp.Google Scholar
- Clover, C. 2004. The end of the line: How overfishing is changing the world and what we eat. London: Ebury Press.Google Scholar
- FAO. 2008. The state of world fisheries and aquaculture 2008. Rome: FAO.Google Scholar
- Mora, C., R.A. Myers, M. Coll, S. Libralato, T. J. Pitcher, R.U. Sumaila, D. Zeller, R. Watson, et al. 2009. Management effectiveness of the world’s marine fisheries. PLoS Biology 7.Google Scholar
- Murray, R. 2009 The end of the line. Babelgum.Google Scholar
© Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences 2010