News from NIH: resources for team-based research to more effectively address complex public health problems
- 181 Downloads
- 1.National Institutes of Health. About the NIH mission. Available at http://www.nih.gov/about/mission.htm. Accessed: 20 August 2012.
- 2.Hall KL, Vogel AL, Stipelman BA, Stokols D, Morgan G, Gehlert S (2012) A four-phase model of transdisciplinary team-based research: goals, team processes, and strategies. Transl Behav Med. doi:10.1007/s13142-012-0167-y
- 3.Stokols D, Hall KL, Vogel AL (2012) Transdisciplinary public health: definitions, core characteristics, and strategies for success. In: Haire-Joshu D, McBride TD (eds.) Transdisciplinary Public Health: Research, Methods and Practice. New York, NY: Jossey-Bass (in press).Google Scholar
- 6.Stokols D, Hall KL, Taylor B, Moser R. The science of team science: assessing the value of transdisciplinary research [Special issue]. Am J Prev Med. 2008;35:2.Google Scholar
- 7.Annual International Science of Team Science. Annual International Science of Team Science Conference Homepage. Available at http://www.scienceofteamscience.org/. Accessed: 20 August 2012.
- 11.The Team Science Toolkit. Homepage for the Team Science Toolkit. Available at https://www.teamsciencetoolkit.cancer.gov. Accessed: 20 August 2012.
- 12.National Institutes of Health. Collaboration and team science: a field guide. Available at https://ccrod.cancer.gov/confluence/download/attachments/47284665/TeamScienceFieldGuide.pdf?version=2&modificationDate=1285330231523. Accessed: 20 August 2012.
- 13.Teamscience.net. Homepage for Teamscience.net. Available at http://www.teamscience.net. Accessed: 20 August 2012.
- 14.National Institutes of Health. Program announcement for scientific meetings for creating interdisciplinary research teams (R13). Available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/pa-files/PA-10-106.html. Accessed: 21 August 2012.
- 15.National Institutes of Health. NIH Common Fund Interdisciplinary Research Program Consortia. Available at http://commonfund.nih.gov/interdisciplinary/consortia/index.aspx. Accessed: 21 August 2012.
- 16.National Institutes of Health. Executive summary of the Interdisciplinary Research Consortium Initiative evaluation. Available at http://commonfund.nih.gov/Interdisciplinary/evaluation.aspx. Accessed 20 August 2012.
- 17.National Institutes of Health. Transdisciplinary Research in Energetics and Cancer (TREC) Centers. Available at http://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/trec/. Accessed 21 August 2012.
- 18.National Institutes of Health. RFA for Institutional Clinical and Translational Science Award (U54). Available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/guide/rfa-files/rfa-tr-12-006.html. Accessed: 20 August 2012.
- 19.National Institutes of Health. Edward R. Roybal Centers for Translation Research in the Behavioral and Social Sciences of Aging. Available at http://www.nia.nih.gov/research/dbsr/edward-r-roybal-centers-translation-research-behavioral-and-social-sciences-aging. Accessed: 21 August 2012.
© Society of Behavioral Medicine 2012