Multiple-attribute decision making problems based on SVTNH methods
- 48 Downloads
The neutrosophic set (NS) is a leading tool in modeling of situations involving incomplete, indeterminate and inconsistent information. The single-valued neutrosophic sets (SVNs) is more useful tool than neutrosophic sets in some applications of engineering and scientific problems. In this paper, we study Hamacher operations and operations between single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic numbers. Then we propose the single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic Hamacher weighted arithmetic averaging (SVTNHWA) operator, single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic Hamacher ordered weighted arithmetic averaging (SVTNHOWA) operator, single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic Hamacher hybrid weighted averaging (SVTNHHWA) operator, single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic Hamacher weighted geometric averaging (SVTNHWGA) operator and single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic Hamacher ordered weighted geometric averaging (SVTNHOWGA) operator and single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic Hamacher hybrid weighted geometric averaging (SVTNHHWGA) operator, and obtain some of their properties. Furthermore, we developed a multiple-attribute decision-making method in single-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic (SVTN) environment based on these operators. Finally, we proposed an application of MADM problem in assessment of potential of software system commercialization.
KeywordsSingle-valued trapezoidal neutrosophic number Hamacher operation Arithmetic averaging operator Geometric averaging operator MADM method
The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and helpful suggestions which greatly improved the quality of this paper. The second author was supported by the research grant S-0064-1439, Deanship of Scientific Research, University of Tabuk, Tabuk-71491, Saudi Arabia
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflict of interest
There is no conflict of interest between the authors and the institute where the work has been carried out.
The article does not contain any studies with human participants or animals performed by any of the authors.
- Biswas P, Pramanik S, Giri BC (2014a) Cosine similarity measure base multi-attribute decision making with trapesoidal fuzzy neutrosophic numbers. Neutrosophic Sets Syst 8:46–56Google Scholar
- Biswas P, Pramanik S, Giri BC (2014b) A new methodology for neutrosophic multi-attribute decision-making with unknown weight information. Neutrosophic Sets Syst 3:42–50Google Scholar
- Broumi S, Smarandache F (2014) Single valued neutrosophic trapezoid linguistic aggregation operators based multi-attribute decision making. Bull Pure Appl Sci 33(2):135–155Google Scholar
- Deli I, Subaş Y (2014) Single valued neutrosophic numbers and their applications to multi-criteria decision making problem. Neutrosophic Sets Syst 2(1):1–3Google Scholar
- Hamachar H (1978) Uber logische verknunpfungenn unssharfer Aussagen undderen Zugenhorige Bewertungsfunktione. In: Trappl R, Klir GJ, Riccardi L (eds) Progress in cybernetics and systems research, vol 3. Hemisphere, Washington DC, pp 276–288Google Scholar
- Tan R, Zhang W, Chen S (2017) Some generalized single valued neutrosophic linguistic operators and their application to multiple attribute group decision making. J Syst Sci Inf 5(2):148–162Google Scholar
- Wang JQ, Zhang Z (2009) Aggregation operators on intuitionistic trapezoidal fuzzy number and its application to multi-criteria decision making problems. Syst Eng Electron 20(2):321–326Google Scholar
- Xu ZS (2007) Intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation operators. IEEE Trans Fuzzy Syst 15(6):1179–1187Google Scholar
- Yu DJ (2013b) Intuitionistic fuzzy Choquet aggregation operator based on Einstein operation laws. Sci Iran (Trans Ind Eng) 20(6):2109–2122Google Scholar
- Zhang HY, Wang JQ, Chen XH (2014) Interval neutrosophic sets and their application in multicriteria decision making problems. Sci World J, Article ID 645953, p 15Google Scholar