Dyonic solutions of Maxwell field equations in arbitrary media
- 10 Downloads
In this paper, we report the reformulation of Maxwell equations for dyon in arbitrary media and it’s role in order to obtain the three set of solutions in terms of charge density \(\rho\), current density J, polarization P, and magnetization M. Present study determines the electric field E, electric displacement vector D, magnetic induction vector H, and magnetic field B as integrals of retarded charge density \(\rho\), current density J, polarization P and magnetization M, and their retarded spatial and temporal derivatives.
KeywordsDyon Monopole Polarization Magnetization
We are grateful to the reviewers for valuable comments that helped us to improve this manuscript.
- L D Faddeev Methods in field theory: FRONT MATTER Les Houches lecture, session 20, North Holland (1976)Google Scholar
- S Coleman The uses of instantons Lectures delivered at the Int. school of Subnuclear Phys (1975)Google Scholar
- S Mandelstam Phys. Rev. D 19 249 (1976)Google Scholar
- B S Rajput and R Gunwant Ind. J. Pure Appl. Phys. 26 538 (1988)Google Scholar
- O D Jefimenko Am. J. Phys. 59 262506 (1992)Google Scholar
- M Javid and P M Brown Field Analysis and Electromagnetics (New York: McGraw-Hill) p 63 (1963)Google Scholar
- D J Griffiths Introduction of Electrodynamics (Englewood Cliffs, Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall) Vol 2, p 165 (1989)Google Scholar