Paleofloral assemblage across the Permian-Triassic boundary, western Guizhou and eastern Yunnan in South China
KeywordsMiddle Triassic English Abstract Fossil Plant Yangtze Platform Triassic Boundary
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Meng, F. S., 1996. Middle Triassic Lycopsid Flora and Its Palaeoecological Significance in South China. The Palaeobotanists, 45: 334–343Google Scholar
- Wang, Z. Q., Wang, L. X., 1989. The Studies of Fossil Plants from the Shiqianfeng Group in North China. Shanxi Geology, 4: 23–40 (in Chinese with English Abstract)Google Scholar
- Wang, S. Y., Yin, H. F., 2001. Study on Terrestrial Permian-Triassic Boundary in Eastern Yunnan and Western Guizhou. China University of Geosciences Press, Wuhan. 1–88 (in Chinese with English Abstract)Google Scholar
- Yang, F. Q., Yin, H. F., Yu, J. X., et al., 2005. Terrestrial Permian-Triassic Boundary Research in the the Chahe Section, Weining County, Guizhou Province. Science in China (Series D), 35: 519–529Google Scholar
- Yao, Z. Q., Xu, J. T., Zhen, Z. G., et al., 1980. Late Permian Biostratigraphy and the Permian-Triassic Boundary in Western Guizhou and Eastern Yunnan. In: Nanjing Institute of Geology and Palaeontology, Academica Sinica, ed., Late Permian Coal-Bearing Strata and Palaeontological Fauna in Western Guizhou and Eastern Yunnan. Science Press, Beijing. 1–69 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Zhou, Z. Y., Li, B. X., 1979. A Preliminary Study of the Early Triassic Plants from the Qionghai District, Hainan Island. Acta Palaeontologica Sinica, 18: 444–463 (in Chinese with English Abstract)Google Scholar
© China University of Geosciences and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2010