IFPRI’s 2020 conference on leveraging agriculture for improving nutrition and health: keeping the momentum and translating ideas into action
- 177 Downloads
KeywordsMalaria Food Security Plenary Session Parallel Session Keynote Speaker
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Haddad, L. (2010). Nutrition should be a priority for agriculture. http://www.scidev.net/en/opinions/nutrition-should-be-a-priority-for-agriculture-1.html. Accessed: March 13, 2011.
- Hawkes, C., & Ruel, M. T. (2006). Understanding thelinks between agriculture and health. 2020 Vision Focus 13. Washington: International Food Policy Research Institute.Google Scholar
- IFPRI. (2010). Agriculture nutrition and health: Exploiting the links. Washington: IFPRI.Google Scholar
- Negin, J., Burchi, F., & Fanzo, J. (2011). Ensuring food security through integration of agriculture, nutrition and health programs: Reexamining research and policy. Submitted to JAFSC.Google Scholar
- Oshaug, A., & Haddad, L. (2002). Nutrition and agriculture. In Nutrition: A foundation for development. Geneva: ACC/SCN.Google Scholar
- World Bank. (2007). From agriculture to nutrition: Pathways synergies and outcomes. Washington: World Bank.Google Scholar
© Springer Science + Business Media B.V. & International Society for Plant Pathology 2011