Finite-time Asynchronous H∞ Filtering Design of Markovian Jump Systems with Randomly Occurred Quantization
- 9 Downloads
In this paper, the problem of asynchronous H∞ filtering is discussed for discrete-time Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy Markov jump systems (FMJSs) with randomly occurred quantization. The asynchrony refers to the situation that the plant state and the filter state belong to different local state space regions, and the randomly occurred quantization is introduced to describe the quantisation phenomenon appearing in a probabilistic way. The aim of this study is to design an asynchronous H∞ filter for discrete-time T-S FMJSs such that the resulting filtering error system satisfies H∞ disturbance attention performance and finite-time boundedness. Then, the gains of the filter are obtained by solving a set of linear matrix inequalities. Finally, three examples are utilized to illustrate the effectiveness of our proposed approach.
KeywordsAsynchronous H∞ filtering finite-time Markov jump systems randomly occurred quantization T-S fuzzy model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. H. Park, H. Shen, X. Chang, and T. H. Lee, Recent Advances in Control and Filtering of Dynamic Systems with Constrained Signals, Springer, Cham, Switzerland, 2018.Google Scholar
- M. Hua, Z. Zhang, F. Yao, J. Ni, W. Dai, and Y. Cheng, “Robust H ∞ filtering for continuous-time nonhomogeneous Markov jump nonlinear systems with randomly occurring uncertainties,” Signal Processing, vol. 148, no. 5, pp. 18–27, July 2018.Google Scholar
- S. Song, B. Zhang, X. Song, and Z. Zhang, “Neuro-fuzzy-based adaptive dynamic surface control for fractional-order nonlinear strict-feedback systems with input constraint,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, August 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2019.2933359Google Scholar
- W. Wu, X. Ma, and X. Xu, “Application research on data segment by Robust H ∞ filter estimation” Proc. of Chinese Control and Decision Conference, pp. 680–683, June 2009.Google Scholar
- M. Zhang, C. Shen, Z. Wu, and D. Zhang, “Dissipative filtering for switched fuzzy systems with missing measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, April 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TCYB.2019.2908430Google Scholar
- J. Tao, R. Lu, H. Su, P. Shi, and Z. Wu, “Asynchronous filtering of nonlinear Markov jump systems with randomly occurred quantization via T-S fuzzy models,” IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy systems, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1866–1877, September 2017.Google Scholar
- S. Song, B. Zhang, J. Xia, and Z. Zhang, “Adaptive backstepping hybrid fuzzy sliding mode control for uncertain fractional-order nonlinear systems based on finite-time scheme,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, December 2018. DOI:10.1109/TSMC.2018.2877042Google Scholar
- X. Song, M. Wang, S. Song, and J. Lu, “Eventtriggered reliable H ∞ control for a class of nonlinear distributed parameter systems within a finite-time interval,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, July 2019. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfranklin.2019.06.027Google Scholar
- X. Song, M. Wang, S. Song, and I. Tejado, “Reliable L 2L ∞ state estimation for Markovian jump reaction-diffusion neural networks with sensor saturation and asynchronous failure,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, pp. 50066–50076, Augest 2018.Google Scholar