H∞ Containment Control of Multi-agent Systems with Random Communication Time-varying Delay
- 8 Downloads
This paper investigates the H∞ containment control problem of multi-agent systems with random communication time-delay. The information exchanges between the agents are supposed to be randomly delayed, characterized by a Bernoulli distribution sequence. And a neighbor-based protocol with random communication delay is proposed. As external perturbation exits broadly in many practical systems, the paper deals with it by using H∞ control theory. By applying stochastic technique, Lyapunov analysis and the free-weighting matrices technique, theoretical results show that the followers will ultimately converge to the convex hull spanned by the leaders in the mean square sense with a prescribed H∞ performance index. Finally, a numerical example is given to demonstrate the validity of the theoretical results.
KeywordsContainment control H∞ control multi-agent systems random time delay
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Y. Wang, Z. S. Duan, and G. H. Wen, H ∞ “containment control for multi-agent systems over Markovian switching topologies,” Proc. of the 33rd Youth Academic Annual Conference of Chinese Association of Automation, pp. 235–240, 2018.Google Scholar
- X. Xiao and X. W. Mu, “Consensus of linear multi-agent systems with communication delays by using the information of second-order neighbours under intermittent communication topology,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 200–208, Janurary 2017.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- W. L. He, B. Zhang, Q. L. Han, F. Qian, J. Kurths, and J. D. Cao, “Leader-following consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems with stochastic sampling,” IEEE Trans. on Cybernetics, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 327–338, February 2017.Google Scholar
- B. Kaviarasan, R. Sakthivel, and S. Abbas, “Robust consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems via reliable control with probabilistic time delay,” Complexity, vol. 21, no. S2, pp. 138–150, December 2016.Google Scholar
- B. Kaviarasan, R. Sakthivel, C. Wang, and F. Alzahrani, “Resilient control design for consensus of nonlinear multi-agent systems with switching topology and randomly varying communication delays,” Neuro computing, vol. 311, pp. 155–163, October 2018.Google Scholar
- Z. J. Tang, T. Z. Huang and J. L. Shao, “Containment control of multiagent systems with multiple leaders and noisy measurements,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012. Article ID 262153. 9 pages, 2012.Google Scholar