Fast Finite-time H∞ Control for a Class of p-normal Form Nonlinear Systems with Output Constraint and Its Application
- 3 Downloads
In this paper, the fast finite-time H∞, stabilization problem with output constraint is studied for a class of p-normal form nonlinear systems with external disturbances based on Barrier Lyapunov function, the adding a power integrator technique, the finite-time stability theory and H∞ control theory. An output-constrained fast finite-time H∞ controller is designed such that the considered closed-loop system is fast finite-time stable, and the output of the system is constrained by a given bound. At the same time, the influence of external disturbances can be attenuated by H∞ performance. Finally, three numerical examples including a practical robot manipulator system are given to demonstrate the effectiveness and the superiority of the proposed method.
KeywordsBarrier Lyapunov function finite-time control H∞ control output constraint p-normal form nonlinear systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. Saravanakumar, M. Syed Ali, H. Huang, J. D. Cao, and Y. H. Joo, “Robust H ∞ state-feedback control for nonlinear uncertain systems with mixed time-varying delays,” International Journal of Control Automation and Systems, vol. 16, no. 12, pp. 1–9, 2018.Google Scholar
- Y. S. Huang, Z. X. Huang, D. Q. Zhou, X. X. Chen, Q. X. Zhou, and H. Yang, “Decentralised indirect adaptive output feedback fuzzy H ∞ tracking design for a class of large-scale nonlinear systems,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 180–191, 2012.MathSciNetzbMATHCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- S. Q. Zheng and W. J. Li, “Fuzzy finite time control for switched systems via adding a barrier power integrator,” IEEE transactions on cybernetics, no. 99, pp. 1–14, 2018.Google Scholar
- S. Matoba, N. Nakamura, H. Nakamura, and H. Nishitani, “Robust finite-time control of robot manipulators,” Proc. of the 18th Conf. IFAC World Congress, pp. 11863–11868, 2011.Google Scholar
- H. Nakamura, “Homogeneous integral finite-time control and its application to robot control,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conference, pp. 1884–1889, 2013.Google Scholar
- G. Z. Meng, K. M. Ma, and J. W. Zhang, “Global finite-time stabilization design for a class of high-order uncertain nonlinear systems,” Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 77–80, 2012.Google Scholar