Adaptive Anti-saturation Tracking Control with Prescribed Performance for Hypersonic Vehicle
- 5 Downloads
For the hypersonic vehicle with external disturbance, input saturation, model parameter uncertainties and prescribed performance constraint, the tracking control strategy is studied in the thesis. Firstly, a prescribed performance function is introduced into the control design by transforming auxiliary variable errors, which guarantees tracking performance of the control system. On the basis of second-order system model of hypersonic vehicle, an adaptive anti-saturation terminal sliding mode (TSM) controller with prescribed performance is presented by using the adaptive control theory and TSM control. The stability theory of the control law is presented by Lyapunov stability theory and the numerical simulations are conducted to indicate the effectiveness of the proposed control scheme.
Key wordsFast terminal sliding mode control hypersonic vehicles input saturation prescribed performance tracking control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. O. Sigthorsson and A. Serrani, “Development of linear parameter-varying models of hypersonic air-breathing vehicle,” Proceedings of the AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit, pp. 2009–6282, 2009.Google Scholar
- C. Y. Mu, C. Y. Sun, and W. Xu, “Fast sliding mode control on air-breathing hypersonic vehicle with transient response analysis,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, vol. 230, no. 1, pp. 23–34, 2016.Google Scholar
- Z. H. Wu, J. C. Lu, and J. P. Shi, “Tracking error constrained robust adaptive neural prescribed performance control for flexible hypersonic flight vehicle,” International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 1–16, 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. Guo, B. Huang, and S. Wang, “Adaptive finite-time control for attitude tracking of spacecraft under input saturation,” Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 31, no. 2, 2017.Google Scholar
- Q. Zong, F. Wang, and R. Su, “Robust adaptive backstepping tracking control for a flexible air-breathing hypersonic vehicle subject to input constraint,” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, vol. 229, no. 1, pp. 10–25, 2015.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Q. L. Hu, Y. Meng, and C. L. Wang, “Adaptive backstepping control for air-breathing hypersonic vehicle with input nonlinearities,” Aerospace Science and Technology, vol. 67, 2017.Google Scholar