Finite-time H∞ Control of Stochastic Singular Systems with Partly Known Transition Rates via an Optimization Algorithm
- 3 Downloads
This paper is concerned with the problem of finite-time H∞ control for stochastic singular systems with partly known transition rates (TRs). The transition of system parameters follows a finite-state Markov process. Firstly, based on stochastic functional method and linear matrix inequalities (LMIs) technique, sufficient conditions are proposed to ensure finite-time stochastic boundedness (FTSB) and finite-time H∞ stochastic boundedness (FTH∞SB) of considered stochastic singular system. Secondly, by designing a state feedback controller, strict LMI conditions are obtained to guarantee the closed-loop system with partly known TRs to be FTSB and FTH∞SB. Finally, a numerical example is provided to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed methods.
KeywordsFinite-time stochastic stability H∞ control singular systems stochastic systems.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- X. Xiao, J. H. Park, L. Zhou, and G. Lu, “New results on stability analysis of Markovian switching singular systems,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TAC.2018.2863182Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, H. R. Karimi, H. Shen, Z. Fang, and M. Liu, “Fuzzy-model-based sliding mode control of nonlinear descriptor systems,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 88, pp. 1–11, 2018.Google Scholar
- N. N. Krasovskii and E. A. Lidskii, “Analysis and design of controllers in systems with random attributes,” Automatic Remote Control, vol. 22, no. 1, pp. 1021–1025, 1961.Google Scholar
- P. Dorato, “Short time stability in linear time-varying systems,” 1961.Google Scholar
- Z. Wu, B. Jiang, and Y. Kao, “Finite-time H ∞ filtering for Itô stochastic Markovian jump systems with distributed time-varying delays based on optimization algorithm,” IET Control Theory & Applications, Feb. 2019. DOI: 10.1049/iet-cta.2018.6119Google Scholar