Passive Fuzzy Control Design for a Class of Nonlinear Distributed Parameter Systems with Time-varying Delay
- 3 Downloads
This paper is devoted to studying the issue of passive fuzzy controller design for a class of nonlinear distributed parameter systems represented by semi-linear parabolic partial differential equations. The main objective of this paper is to develop two kinds of fuzzy controllers, one is static output feedback controller (SOFC), the other is dynamic output feedback controller (DOFC), which can guarantee both the stability and passivity of the designed closed-loop system. For the purpose of achieving the anticipated target, in this paper, the semi-linear parabolic PDE systems are assumed to be exactly represented by a Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy parabolic PDE model. Furthermore, two examples are given to demonstrate the effectiveness of the controller design scheme.
KeywordsDOFC passivity semi-linear parabolic PDE systems SOFC T-S fuzzy model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. Bevelevich, Classical Network Synthesis, Van Nostrand, ew York, 1968.Google Scholar
- A. S. Shiriaev, “The notion of V-detectability and stabilization of invariant sets of nonlinear systems,” Systems and Control Letters, vol. 3, pp. 2509–2514, December 1998.Google Scholar
- B. Zhang, W. Zheng, and S. Xu, “On passivity analysis of fuzzy time-varying delayed systems,” Proc. of the 7th Asian Control Conference, Hong kong, China, pp. 1034–1039, August 2009.Google Scholar
- X. N. Song and S. Y. Xu, “Delay-dependent passive output feedback control for uncertain T-S fuzzy time-varying delay system,” Journal of Nanjing Universtiy of Science and Technology, vol. 35, no. 1, pp. 6–10, February 2011.Google Scholar
- C. C. Ku, W. J. Chang, and P. H. Huang, “Passive fuzzy controller design for stochastic T-S fuzzy systems with time-varying delay,” Proceeding of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, vol. 225, no. 2, pp. 241–257, March 2011.Google Scholar
- C. C. Ku, P. H. Huang, W. J. Chang, and W. Chang, “Delay dependent passive fuzzy control design for synchronous generator with multiplicative noise,” Proc. of SICE Annual Conference, pp. 1851–1856, August 2008.Google Scholar