Adaptive Fuzzy Sliding Mode Control Based on Pi-sigma Fuzzy Neutral Network for Hydraulic Hybrid Control System Using New Hydraulic Transformer
- 16 Downloads
Control issue is the key for applying hydraulic hybrid system, especially for common pressure rail (CPR) system which has the huge potential to enhance efficiency. In the paper, the mathematical model of hydraulic cylinder speed control system using new hydraulic transformer is established. Then an adaptive fuzzy sliding mode controller based on Pi-sigma fuzzy neutral network is designed to solve the problem of parameter uncertainty and nonlinearity without establishing the precise model. Furthermore, compared to PID and conventional adaptive fuzzy system, the controller proposed can achieve good control performance and strong robustness in the presence of time-varying uncertainty.
KeywordsHydraulic hybrid system hydraulic transformer pi-sigma fuzzy neutral network sliding mode control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Achten, T. van den Brink, J. Potma, M. H. Schellekens, and G. Vael, “A four-quadrant hydraulic transformer for hybrid vehicles,” Proc. of 11th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power, Linkôping, Sweden, 2009.Google Scholar
- G. Vael, P. Achten, and Z. Fu, “The innas hydraulic transformer the key to the hydrostatic common pressure rail,” SAE Technical Paper, 2000-01-2561, 2000.Google Scholar
- J. Jiang, H. Lu, R. Zhou, Q. Yu, and N. Guo, “Development of hydraulic transformer in constant pressure rail system,” Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science Edition), vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 869–874, 2006.Google Scholar
- J. Jiang, A. Yu, and W. Shen, “The review of full hydraulic hybrid excavator based on common pressure rail network,” Chinese Hydraulics and Pneumatics, vol. 9, pp. 44–49, 2010.Google Scholar
- P. Achten, Z. Fu, and G. Vael, “Transforming future hydraulics: a new design of a hydraulic transformer,” Proc. of The 5th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power, pp. 97, 1997.Google Scholar
- H. Lu, J. Jiang, and F. Wang, “Study on hydraulic transformer driving linear load system based on fuzzy tuning PID control strategy,” Machine Tool & Hydraulics, vol. 1, pp. 021, 2009.Google Scholar
- Y. Chen, S. Liu, M. Miao, X. Zhou, and Y. Yao, “Research on control performance of valve plant of hydraulic transformer,” Machine Tool & Hydraulics, vol. 21, pp. 004, 2010.Google Scholar
- S. Liu, D. Xie, and T. Shang, “Control strategy of the value plant of hydraulic transformer based on fractional order PID Controller,” Journal of Beijing University of Technology, vol. 10, pp. 004, 2013.Google Scholar
- S. Dai, K. Kobayashi, and Y. Yamashita, “A new electric hydraulic actuator adopted the variable displacement pump,” MPC-based Co-design of Control and Routing for Wireless Sensor and Actuator Networks, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 953–960, 2018.Google Scholar
- M. Van, “An enhanced robust fault tolerant control based on an adaptive fuzzy PID-nonsingular fast terminal sliding mode control for uncertain nonlinear systems,” IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2018.Google Scholar
- N. Sun, T. Yang, Y. Fang, Y. Wu, and H. Chen, “Transportation control of double-pendulum cranes with a nonlinear quasi-PID scheme: design and experiments,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2018. DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2871627Google Scholar