Finite Time State Estimation of Complex-valued BAM Neutral-type Neural Networks with Time-varying Delays
- 13 Downloads
This paper considers the finite time state estimation problem of complex-valued bidirectional associative memory (BAM) neutral-type neural networks with time-varying delays. By resorting to the Lyapunov function approach, the Wirtinger inequality and the reciprocally convex approach, a delay-dependent criterion in terms of LMIs is established to guarantee the finite-time boundedness of the error-state system for the addressed system. Meanwhile, an effective state estimator is designed to estimate the network states through the available output measurements. Finally, a numerical example is presented to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed results.
KeywordsComplex-valued BAM neural networks finite time state estimation neutral-type neural networks timevarying delays
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Chinnamuniyandi, R. Ramachandran, J. Cao, G. Rajchakit, and X. Li, “A new global robust exponential stability criterion for H¥ control of uncertain stochastic neutraltype neural networks with both time–varying delays,” Int. J. Control Autom. Syst., vol. 16, pp. 726–738, 2018.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- S. Zhou, X. Liu, B. Chen, and H. Liu, “Stability analysis for a class of discrete–time nonhomogeneous Markov jump systems with multiplicative noises,” Complexity, Article ID 1586.46, 2018.Google Scholar
- A. Hirose, “Complex–valued neural networks: theories and applications,” L.C. Jain, (eds.) Series on Innovative Intelligence World Scientific, Singapore, vol. 5, 2003.Google Scholar
- Z. Zhang, R. Guo, X. Liu, and C. Lin, “Lagrange exponential stability of complex–valued BAM neural networks with time–varying delays,” IEEE Trans. Syst., Man, Cybern., Syst., DOI: 10.1109/TSMC.2018.2840091.Google Scholar
- W. Lv and F. Wang, “Adaptive tracking control for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems with infinite number of actuator failures using neural networks,” Adv. Differ. Equ., vol. 374, 2017.Google Scholar
- R. Guo, Z. Zhang, and M. Gao, “State estimation for complex–valued memristive neural networks with timevarying delays,” Adv. Differ. Equ., vol. 118, 2018.Google Scholar
- B. Qiu, X. Liao, and B. Zhou, “State estimation for complex–valued neural networks with time–varying delays,” Proceedings of Sixth International Conference on Intelligent Control and Information Processing, Wuhan, pp. 531–536, 2015.Google Scholar
- W. Gong, J. Liang, X. Kan, L. Wang, and A. M. Dobaie, “Robust state estimation for stochastic complex–valued neural networks with sampled–data,” Neural Comput. Applic., DOI: 10.1007/s00521–017–3030–8.Google Scholar