Event-triggered Non-fragile State Estimation for Discrete Nonlinear Markov Jump Neural Networks with Sensor Failures
- 8 Downloads
This paper investigates the non-fragile state estimation problem for discrete nonlinear Markov jump neural networks(MJNNs) with sensor failures. Due to the limit communication resource, we adopt a kind of event-triggered mechanism to determine whether the sensor sampling information is sent or not. By selecting suitable Lyapunov functions, a sufficient condition is obtained to guarantee the mean-square exponential stability of the augmented system. Finally, a numerical example is given to show the effectiveness of the proposed method.
KeywordsEvent-trigger mechanism Markov jump neural networks non-fragile state estimation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Y. Fu and T. Chai, “Nonlinear adaptive decoupling control based on neural networks and multiple models,” International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 3–1867, 2012.Google Scholar
- J.-N. Li, Y.-F. Xu, W.-D. Bao, Z.-J. Li, and L.-S. Li, “Finite-time non-fragile state estimation for discrete neural networks with sensor failures time-varying delays and randomly occurring sensor nonlinearity,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 356, No. 3, pp. 3–1566, 2019.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- Z. Wang, Y. Liu, and X. Liu, “On global asymptotic stability of neural networks with discrete and distributed delays,” Physics Letters A, vol. 345, No. 4, pp. 4–299, 2005.Google Scholar
- L. Zhang, H. Gao, and O. Kaynak, “Network-induced constraints in networked control systems survey,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Inf., vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 1–403, 2012.Google Scholar
- C. Peng, S. Ma, and X. Xie, “Observer-based Non-PDC control for networked T-S fuzzy systems with an event-triggered communication,” IEEE Trans. Cybern., vol. 47, No. 8, pp. 8–2279, 2017.Google Scholar
- A. Eqtami, D. V. Dimarogonas, and K. J. Kyriakopou-los, “Event-triggered control for discrete-time systems,” Proc. of American Control Conference, IEEE, pp.4719–4724, 2010.Google Scholar
- H. Ren, G. Zong, and T. Li, “Event-triggered finite-time control for networked switched linear systems with asynchronous switching,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, pp. 1–11, 2018.Google Scholar
- H. Ren, G. Zong, and H. R. Karimi, “Asynchronous finite-time filtering of networked switched systems and its application: an event-driven method,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, pp. 1–12, 2018.Google Scholar