Observer-based Controller Design for A T-S Fuzzy System with Unknown Premise Variables
- 1 Downloads
For the stabilization problem of T-S fuzzy system, a new observer-based controller design approach is proposed when premise variables are not accessible. With a fuzzy observer, the estimated states error system is described as two parts: unknown premise variable caused terms and observer error terms. Consider the property that the norm of the unknown premise variable caused terms are under a Lipschitz condition constraint of observer error, an observer and controller errors augmented system is obtained. Then based on the Lyapunov function method, a series of linear matrix inequality conditions are proposed to asymptotically stabilize the system, the observer gain matrices are used to overcome the uncertainties caused by UPVs. Finally a simulation example is used to illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed method, comparisons with traditional method shows the conservatism reduction effects.
KeywordsController observer T-S fuzzy system unknown premise variables
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Mazenca and M. Malisoff, “New control design for bounded backstepping under input delays,” Automatica, vol. 66, no. C, pp. 48–55, 2016.Google Scholar
- C. B. Regaya, F. Farhani, A. Zaafouri, and A. Chaari, “High-performance control of IM using MRAS-fuzzy logic observer,” International Journal of Tomography & Simulation, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 40–52, 2017.Google Scholar
- G. R. Duan, Linear Matrix Inequalities in Control Systems, Taylor & Francis Group, Boca Raton, 2013.Google Scholar
- W. J. Chang, C. C. Ku, and P. H. Huang, “Robust fuzzy control via observer feedback for passive stochastic fuzzy systems with time-delay and multiplicative noise,” International Journal of Innovative Computing,Information and Control, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 345–364, 2011.Google Scholar
- P. Bergsten, Observers and Controllers for Takagi-Sugeno Fuzzy Systems, Ph.D. thesis, Orebro University, Sweden, 2001.Google Scholar
- C. Liu, H. K. Lam, X. J. Ban, and X. D. Zhao, “Design of polynomial fuzzy observer-controller with membership functions using unmeasurable premise variables for nonlinear systems,” Information Sciences, vol. 355–356, no. C, pp. 186–207, 2016.Google Scholar
- M. H. Asemani and V. J. Majd, “A robust H¥ tracking design for uncertain Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy systems with unknown premise variables using descriptor redundancy approach,” International Journal of Systems Science vol. 46, no.16, pp. 2955–2972, 2015.Google Scholar