Distributed Event-triggered Containment Control for Discrete-time Multi-agent Systems
- 28 Downloads
This paper investigates the event-triggered containment control for discrete-time multi-agent systems. Event-triggered control strategies are employed in order to reduce the number of controller actuation updates for multi-agent systems with limited resources. It is assumed that each follower in the system updates its state only at some instants which are determined by the proposed event-triggered condition. Both centralized and decentralized event-triggered strategies are proposed to solve the containment control problem. Convergence analysis is given with the help of matrix theory and Lyapunov method, and it is showed that the proposed strategy does not exhibit Zeno behaviors. Numerical simulations are given to illustrate the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
KeywordsContainment control discrete-time systems event-triggered control multi-agent systems
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Zhang, D. Yue, C. Dou, W. Zhao, and X. Xie, “Datadriven distributed optimal consensus control for unknown multiagent systems with input-delay,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1–11, 2018.Google Scholar
- Z. Wu, L. Peng, L. Xie, and J. Wen, “Stochastic bounded consensus tracking of second-order multi-agent systems with measurement noises based on sampled-data with general sampling delay,” International Journal of Systems Science, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 546–561, 2015.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- J. Shao, L. Shi, W. Zheng, and T. Huang, “Containment control for heterogeneous multi-agent systems with asynchronous updates,” Information Sciences, vol. 436-437, pp. 74–88, 2018.Google Scholar
- X. Zhang and J. Zhang, “Distributed event-triggered control of multiagent systems with general linear dynamics,” Journal of Control Science and Engineering, vol. 2014, Article ID 698546, 11 pages, 2014.Google Scholar
- Z.Wu, Y. Xu, Y. Pan, H. Su, and Y. Tang, “Event-triggered control for consensus problem in multi-agent systems with quantized relative state measurements and external disturbance,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 65, no. 7, pp. 2232–2242, July 2018.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar