Finite-time Synchronization Control Relationship Analysis of Two Classes of Markovian Switched Complex Networks
- 81 Downloads
In this paper, finite-time global synchronization control problem for a class of nonlinear coupling Markovian switched complex networks (NCMSCNs) is investigated. Furthermore, according to differentiability of nonlinear coupling function g(x,y), g(x,y) how to affect synchronization dynamics of the class of NCMSCNs is analyzed by two viewpoints. The first is that if g(x,y) satisfies the Lipschitz condition and is derivable, the above question is discussed by taking g(x,y) = L1x+L2y, g(x,y) =–L1x+L2y, g(x,y) = L1x–L2y and g(x,y) =–L1x–L2y, where L1 > 0, L2 > 0. The second is that if nonlinear coupling function g(x,y) only satisfies the Lipschitz condition, by analyzing the differences of synchronization control rules for the class of NCMSCNs and a class of linear coupling Markovian switched complex networks (LCMSCNs), the problem is explored. Comparing the previous works [12,21,22,26,33,34], the main improvement of this paper is that the works of this paper extend the existed analyzing ideas of the finite-time global synchronization for nonlinear coupling complex networks, including NCMSCNs.
KeywordsControl rules finite-time synchronization linear coupling nonlinear coupling synchronization control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. M. Zhang, D. Q. Zeng, J. H. Park, S. M. Zhong, and Y. B. Yu, “Novel discontinuous control for exponential synchronization of memristive recurrent neural networks with heterogeneous time-varying delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 355, no. 5, pp. 2826–2848, March 2018.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- W. L. Zhang, X. S. Yang, C. Xu, J. W. Feng, and C. D. Li, “Finite-time synchronization of discontinuous neural networks with delays and mismatched parameters,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, vol. 29, no.8, pp. 3761–3771, August 2018.Google Scholar
- Z. G. Yan, Y. X. Song, and J. H. Park, “Quantitative mean square exponential stability and stabilization of stochastic systems with Markovian switching,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 355, no.8, pp. 3438–3454, May 2018.Google Scholar
- C. Zhang, X. Y. Wang, C. Luo, J. Q. Li, and C. P. Wang, “Robust outer synchronization between two nonlinear complex networks with parametric disturbances and mixed time-varying delays,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, vol. 494, pp. 251–264, March 2018.MathSciNetCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Y. Feng, F. L. Han and X. H. Yu, “Chattering free fullorder sliding-mode control,” Automatica, vol. 50, no.4, pp. 1310–1314, April 2014.Google Scholar
- Y. Tang, “Terminal sliding mode control for rigid robots,” Automatica, vol. 34. no. 1, pp. 51–56, January 1998.Google Scholar