Stability Analysis and Dynamic Output Feedback Control for Nonlinear T-S Fuzzy System with Multiple Subsystems and Normalized Membership Functions
This paper addresses the stability analysis and dynamic output-feedback control problems for a class of nonlinear Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy systems with multiple subsystems and normalized membership functions. First, the switching control law of the membership function is proposed based on the membership function for the nonlinear T-S fuzzy subsystems. Secondly, the relaxation parameter is introduced into this switching control law to guarantee a minimal dwell time between two consecutive switching. Then, based on the proposed switching control law of the membership function and relaxation parameter, the dynamic output feedback controller with the estimate algorithm is designed to estimate the attraction domain. By introducing the new switched Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional, it can be seen that the solutions of the resultant closed-loop system converge to an adjustable bounded region. Compared with the previous works, the developed controller in this paper is flexible and smooth, which only uses the system output. And the results are further extended to the mobile robot case and the chemical process case. Finally, two simulation examples are performed to show the effectiveness of the theoretical results.
KeywordsDynamic output-feedback Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional multiple subsystems relaxation parameter switching control law T-S fuzzy system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. C. Hua, Q. G. Wang, and X. P. Guan, “Adaptive fuzzy output-feedback controller design for nonlinear time-delay systems with unknown control direction,” IEEE Transactions on Systems Man & Cybernetics Part B, vol. 39, no.2, pp. 363–374, April 2009.Google Scholar
- Y. L. Wei, J. B. Qiu, P. Shi, and M. Chadli, “Fixed-order piecewise-affine output feedback controller for fuzzyaffine-model-based nonlinear systems with time-varying delay,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 64, no.4, pp. 945–958, April 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. L. Wei, J. B. Qiu, and H. R. Karimi, “Reliable output feedback control of discrete-time fuzzy affine systems with actuator faults,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits & Systems I Regular Papers, vol. 64, no. 1 pp. 170–181, July 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. L. Wei, J. B. Qiu, P. Shi, and H. K. Lam, “A new design of H-infinity piecewise filtering for discrete-time nonlinear time-varying delay systems via T-S fuzzy affine models,” IEEE Transactions on Systems Man & Cybernetics Systems, vol. 47 no. 8, pp. 2034–2047, August 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. N. Sun, G. B. Koo, B. P. Jin, and Y. H. Joo, “I-¥ adaptive fuzzy filter design for nonlinear systems with missing measurements: fuzzy basis-dependent Lyapunov function approach,” International Journal of Control Automation & Systems, vol. 14, no. 2, pp. 425–434, Febrary 2017.Google Scholar
- T. Wang, H. J. Gao, and J. B. Qiu, “A combined faulttolerant and predictive control for network-based industrial processes,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 63, no. 4, pp. 2529–2536, April 2016.Google Scholar
- Y. L. Wei, J. B. Qiu, H. R. Karimi, and M. Wang, “New results on H-¥ dynamic output feedback control for Markovian jump systems with time-varying delay and defective mode information,” Optimal Control Applications & Methods, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 656–675, November 2015.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- D. Zhai, A. Y. Lu, J. Dong, and Q. L. Zhang, “Stability analysis and state feedback control of continuous-time T-S fuzzy systems via anew switched fuzzy Lyapunov function approach,” Applied Mathematics & Computation, vol. 293, no. C, pp. 586–599, January 2017.Google Scholar