Observer-based Composite Adaptive Dynamic Terminal Sliding-mode Controller for Nonlinear Uncertain SISO Systems
- 47 Downloads
In the present paper, the observer-based composite adaptive terminal sliding-mode control is investigated for the nonlinear uncertain system. First, an adaptive observer is designed to estimate the unavailable high-order derivative of the output. Then, a new dynamic terminal sliding surface is proposed with a state filter, which aims to develop the dynamic terminal sliding mode controller. By the composite adaptive control methods, a new adaptive law is designed, and the stability of the overall system is proofed based on the Lyapunov method. Finally, some numerical simulations are conducted to validate the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
KeywordsAdaptive control adaptive observer dynamic terminal sliding mode control stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- W. Qi and G. Zong, “Observer–based adaptive SMC for nonlinear uncertain singular semi–Markov jump systems with applications to DC motor,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 11, pp. 1504.1513, 2017.Google Scholar
- Y. Feng, X. Yu, and Z. Man, “Nonsingular terminal sliding mode control of rigid robot manipulators,” Automatica, vol. 38, pp. 2159.2167, 2002.Google Scholar
- X. Ma, F. Sun, H. B. Li, and B. He, “Neural–networkbased integral sliding–mode tracking control of secondorder multi–agent systems with unmatched disturbances and completely unknown dynamics,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 1925–1935, 2017.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Y. Wang, T. Chai, and Y. Zhang, “State observer–based adaptive fuzzy output–feedback control for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Information Sciences, vol. 180, pp. 5029.5040, 2010.Google Scholar
- H. Yong, L. Lewis, and T. Chaouki, “A dynamic recurrent neural–network–based adaptive observer for a class of nonlinear systems,” Automatica, vol. 33, pp. 1539.1543, 2003.Google Scholar
- B. B. Letswamotse, R. Malekian, C. Y. Chen, K. M. Modieginyane, “Software defined wireless sensor networks (SDWSN): a review on efficient resources, applications and technologies,” Journal of Internet Technology, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1303–1313, 2018.Google Scholar