Self-collision Avoidance Trajectory Planning and Robust Control of a Dual-arm Space Robot
- 64 Downloads
This paper addresses robust trajectory tracking for a dual-arm 6-DOF (degree of freedom) space robot with self-collision avoidance. A trajectory planning method for self-collision avoidance is presented with the information of danger field between the manipulators. On this basis, the kinematics and dynamics models of the whole system are considered together to realize the tracking of the end effectors. Thus a robust decentralized control strategy is proposed based on signal compensation and back-stepping. In contrast to the existing researches, the proposed scheme ensures that the space robotic system can automatically avoid self-collision and displays good robust performance. The simulation results verify the effectiveness of the proposed approach.
KeywordsDual-arm space robot robust decentralized control self-collision avoidance trajectory planning
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Kavraki and J.-C. Latombe, “Randomized preprocessing of configuration space for path planning: articulated robots,” Proc. of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, vol. 3, pp. 1764–1771, 1994.Google Scholar
- J. B. Chen, M. Zhao, and H. Zhang, “On-line real-time obstacle avoidance path planning of space manipulator,” Control Engineering of China, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 445–447, July 2007.Google Scholar
- M. Y. Yang, H. X. Sun, Q. X. Jia, and G. Chen, “Research on path planning for 7-DOF space manipulator to avoid obstacle,” Spacecraft Engineering, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 65–71, July 2011.Google Scholar
- L. Chen, “Adaptive and robust composite control of coordinated motion of apace robot aystem with prismatic joint,” Proc. of the 4th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation, pp. 1255–1259, June 2002.Google Scholar
- B. M. Feng, G. C. Ma, Q. Y. Wen, and C. H. Wang, “Design of robust intelligent controller for space robot in task space,” Journal of Astronautics, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 914–919, July 2007.Google Scholar
- Y. Yu, G. Lu, and Y. S. Zhong, “Robust decentralized control for 3-DOF helicopter,” Proc. of the 31st Chinese Control Conference, pp. 2708–2714, July 2012.Google Scholar