Distributed Fault Tolerant Control for Multi-agent Systems with Complex-weighted Directed Communication Topology subject to Actuator Faults
- 9 Downloads
In this paper, under the complex-weighted directed communication topology, the problem of distributed fault tolerant control (FTC) for a class of second-order multi-agent systems (MAS) in the presence of actuator faults is studied. The faults can simultaneously occur in more than one agent. First, a real representation of the secondorder dynamic agent with the complex weighted graph is proposed. Second, based on the proposed representation, distributed finite-time convergent observer is proposed for each agent to estimate the state and fault in a finite time. Then, using the fault information obtained online, an adaptive FTC protocol is proposed to compensate for the failure effects and to enable all the agents to achieve the control goal. Also, we show that the closed-loop system can be guaranteed to be asymptotically stable in the presence of faults. Finally, an illustration example is given to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed scheme.
KeywordsActuator fault complex Laplacian fault tolerant control (FTC) multi-agent systems (MAS)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Cao, C. Yu, and B. D. O. Anderson, “Formation control using range only measurements,” Automatica, vol. 47. no. 4, pp.776–781, 2011.Google Scholar
- Z. Han, L. Wang, Z. Lin, and R. Zheng, “Formation control with size scaling via a complex Laplacian–based approach,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, vol. 46, no. 10, pp. 1–12, 2015.Google Scholar
- Z. Zuo, J. Zhang, and Y. Wang, “Adaptive fault–tolerant tracking control for linear and Lipschitz nonlinear multiagent systems,” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 62, no. 6, pp. 3923–3931, 2015.Google Scholar
- D. Ye, X. Zhao, and B. Cao, “Distributed adaptive faulttolerant consensus tracking of multi–agent systems against time–varying actuator faults,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 10. no. 5, pp.554–563, 2016.Google Scholar
- K. Zhang, B. Jiang, and V. Cocquempot, “Adaptive technique–based distributed fault estimation observer design for multi–agent systems with directed graphs,” IET Control Theory & Applications, vol. 9. no. 18, pp.2619–2625, 2015.Google Scholar
- A. Ghasemi, J. Askari, and M. B. Menhaj, “Fault detection and isolation of multi–agent systems via complex Laplacian,” AUT Journal of Modeling and Simulation, vol. 49, no. 1, pp. 95–102, 2017.Google Scholar
- M. D. Ercegovac and J.–M. Muller, “Solving Systems of Linear Equations in Complex Domain: Complex EMethod,” LIP, 2007.Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, L. Xie, and C. E. de Souza, “Robust control of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems,” Systems & Control Letters, vol. 19. no. 2, pp.139–149, 1992.Google Scholar