Further Results on Adaptive State-feedback Stabilization for a Class of Stochastic Nonholonomic Systems with Time Delays
- 22 Downloads
This paper further studies the adaptive stabilization problem for a class of stochastic nonholonomic systems with time delays, unknown parameterization and control coefficients. By using input-state-scaling technique, backstepping recursive approach, and the parameter separation technique, we design an adaptive state-feedback controller under weaker conditions on the drift and diffusion terms. Then, by adopting the switching strategy to eliminate the phenomenon of uncontrollability, the proposed adaptive state-feedback controller can guarantee the states of the closed-loop system to be global boundedness in probability. Finally, the simulation result shows the effectiveness of the proposed scheme.
KeywordsBackstepping input-state-scaling stochastic nonholonomic systems time delays
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- X. Yu, X. J. Xie, and Y. Q. Wu, “Decentralized adaptive output-feedback control for stochastic interconnected systems with stochastic unmodeled dynamic interactions,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 25, no. 8, pp. 740–757, 2011. [click]MathSciNetCrossRefMATHGoogle Scholar
- X. J. Xie, C. R. Zhao, and N. Duan, “Further results on state feedback stabilization of stochastic high-order nonlinear system,” Science China Information Sciences, vol. 57, no. 7, 072202:1-072202:14, 2014.Google Scholar
- Y. Y. Wu, H. Z. Diao, and Y. Q. Wu, “Robust stabilization of nonholonomic systems with unknown time delays,” Proceedings of the 30th Chinese control Conferences, Yantai, China, pp. 1166–1171, 2011.Google Scholar
- J. Fu, R. C. Ma, and T. Y. Chai, “tAdaptive finite-time stabilization of a class of uncertain nonlinear systems via logicbased switchings,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 10.1109/TAC.2017.2705287Google Scholar
- H. K. Khalil, Nonlinear Systems, 2nd Edition, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 1996.Google Scholar