Recursive Identification Methods for Multivariate Output-error Moving Average Systems Using the Auxiliary Model
- 63 Downloads
This paper studies the parameter identification problems of multivariate output-error moving average systems. An auxiliary model based extended stochastic gradient algorithm and based recursive extended least squares algorithm are proposed for estimating the parameters of the multivariate output-error moving average systems. By using the multi-innovation identification theory, an auxiliary model based multi-innovation extended stochastic gradient algorithm is derived for improving the parameter estimation accuracy. Finally, the simulation results indicate that the proposed algorithms can work well.
KeywordsAuxiliary model multivariate system parameter estimation recursive identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Ding, Y. J. Wang, J. Y. Dai, Q. S. Li, and Q. J. Chen, “A recursive least squares parameter estimation algorithm for output nonlinear autoregressive systems using the inputoutput data filtering,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 354, no. 15, pp. 6938–6955, October 2017. [click]MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar
- D. Q. Wang, L. Mao, and F. Ding, “Recasted models based hierarchical extended stochastic gradient method for MIMO nonlinear systems,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 11, no. 4, 476–485, February 2017. [click]Google Scholar
- F. Ding, D. D. Meng, J. Y. Dai, Q. S. Li, A. Alsaedi, and T. Hayat, “Least squares based iterative parameter estimation algorithm for stochastic dynamical systems with ARMA noise using themodel equivalence,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 16, no. 2. 2018. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s12555-017-0001-xGoogle Scholar
- F. Ding, L. Xu, L. J. Guo, F. E. Alsaadi, and T. Hayat, “Parameter identification for pseudo-linear systems with ARMA noise using the filtering technique,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 12, 2018. [click]Google Scholar
- F. Ding, F. F. Wang, L. Xu, and M. H. Wu, “Decomposition based least squares iterative identification algorithm for multivariate pseudo-linear ARMA systems using the data filtering,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 354, no. 3, pp. 1321–1339, February 2017.MathSciNetCrossRefzbMATHGoogle Scholar