On the Subsystem Level Gain Scheduled Controller Design for MIMO Systems
- 17 Downloads
This paper presents a unique approach to design in the frequency domain a gain scheduled controller (GSC) to nonlinear Lipschitz MIMO system model. The proposed design procedure is based on the Method of Equivalent subsystems and Integral Quadratic Constraints-Small Gain Theory. The feasible design procedures provide a subsystem equivalent frequency characteristic and frequency design method to obtain design procedure for GSC design. The obtained design results and their properties are illustrated in the simultaneously design of controllers for nonlinear turbogenerator model (6-order). The results of the obtained design procedure are a PI automatic gain scheduled voltage regulator (AVR) for synchronous generator, and a PI governor gain scheduled controller.
KeywordsFrequency domain gain scheduled controller integral quadratic constraints method of equivalent subsystems small gain theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. A. Venikov, a. Transient Electromechanical Processes in Electric Power Systems, Vyssaja Skola, Moscow (in Russian), 1985. b.) Transient Processes In Electrical Power Systems, Mir, Moscow, 1978.Google Scholar
- P. Kundur, Power System Stability and Control, McGraw-Hill Inc., New York, 1994.Google Scholar
- J. Machovski, J.W. Bialek, and J. R. Bumby, Power System Dynamic. Stability and Control, JohnWiley and Sons, Ltd, 2008.Google Scholar
- V. F. Montagner and P. L. D. Peres, “State feedback gain scheduling for linear systems with time-varying parameters,” Proceedings of the American Control Conference, vol. 3, pp. 2004–2009, 2004.Google Scholar
- G. Wei, Z. Wang, W. Li, and L. Ma, “A survey on gain-scheduled control and filtering for parameter-varying systems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, ID105815, Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 2014.Google Scholar
- S. Skogestad and I. Postletwaite, Multivariable Feedback Control Analysis and Design, John Wiley and Sons, 1996.Google Scholar
- U. Jonsson, Lecture Notes on Integral Quadratic Constraints. Optimization and Systems Theory, Department of Mathematics Royal Institite of Technology, SE-10044 Stockholm, Sweden, ISSN 1401-2294, 2001.Google Scholar