Consensus Tracking for Teleoperating Cyber-physical System
- 14 Downloads
In this paper, we investigate the consensus tracking problem for teleoperating cyber-physical system (TCPS) under time-varying delay and actuator saturation constraints. Due to the introduction of communication network, variable propagation time delays are considered in cyber element. In addition, actuator saturation problem is investigated in physical element, which is caused by the physical restrictions on robots. Then, a novel distributed consensus tracking controller is proposed in the presence of time-varying delay and actuator saturation. Meanwhile, sufficient conditions are provided to show that the consensus tracking controller can stabilize the master-slave TCPS. Finally, simulations and experiments are performed to validate our proposed results. It is shown that the consensus controllers can guarantee the asymptotic stability of single-master-multi-slave TCPS.
KeywordsConsensus cyber-physical system(CPS) teleoperation tracking
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Yoon, W. Kim, and C. Min, “Design of bilateral control for force feedback in surgical robot master-slave teleoperation of underactuated mechanical systems with communication delays,” International Journal of Control Automation and Systems, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 916–925, August 2015. [click]CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- A. Franchi, C. Masone, H. Bülthoff, and P. Giordano, “Bilateral teleoperation of multiple UAVs with decentralized bearing-only formation control,” Processings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2215–2222, 2011.Google Scholar
- W. Dong, M. Ghalia, C. Chen, and Y. Xing, “Teleoperation of a cluster of mobile robots subject to model uncertainty,” Processings of American Control Conference, pp. 6436–6441, 2011.Google Scholar
- O. Palafox and M. Spong, “Bilateral teleoperation of a formation of nonholonomic mobile robots,” Processings of IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, pp. 2821–2826, 2009.Google Scholar
- Z. Xu, L. Ma, Z. Wu, and K. Schilling, “Teleoperating a formation of car-like rovers under time delays,” Processings of Chinese Control Conference, pp. 4095–4101, 2011.Google Scholar
- R. Cui, C. Yang, Y. Li, and S. Sharma, “Neural network based reinforcement learning control of autonomous underwater vehicles with control input saturation,” Processings of International Conference on Control, pp. 50–55, 2014.Google Scholar
- R. Kelly, V. Santibáñez, and A. Loria, Control of Robot Manipulators in Joint Space, Springer, London, 2005.Google Scholar
- J. Yan„ Y. Wan, X. Luo, C. Chen. and C. Hua, “Formation control of teleoperating cyber-physical system with time delay and actuator saturation,” IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, vol. PP, no. 99, pp. 1–10, 2017.Google Scholar
- J. Yan, Y. Wan, C. Chen, C. Hua, and X. Guan, “Formation control of teleoperating cyber-physical system subject to time delay and actuator saturation constraints,” Processings of IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 4358–4363, 2016.Google Scholar
- Experiment of the Consensus Tracking Controller, accessed on Aug. 2017. [Online] Available: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk1NTg0NTk0NA==. html?spm=a2h3j.8428770.3416059.1Google Scholar