Control Invariant Sets of Linear Systems with Bounded Disturbances
- 28 Downloads
In this paper, algorithms to compute robust control invariant sets are proposed for linear continuous-time systems subject to additive but bounded disturbances. Robust control invariant sets of linear time invariant systems are achieved by logarithmic norm. Robust control invariant sets of linear uncertain systems, which are level sets of the storage functions, are obtained by solving functional differential inequality. Simulation shows that the proposed algorithms can yield improved minimal volume robust control invariant sets approximations in comparison with the schemes in the existing literature.
KeywordsBounded disturbance control invariant set differential inequality linear system Logarithmic norm
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- F. Tahir and I. M. Jaimoukha, “Roubst positively invariant sets for linear systems subject to model-uncertainty and disturbances,” Proc. of 4th IFAC Nonlinear Model Predictive Control Conference, pp. 69–73, 2012.Google Scholar
- E. C. Kerrigan, Robust Constraint Satisfaction: Invariant Sets and Predictive Control, Ph. D. Thesis, University of Cambridge, 2000.Google Scholar
- M. Dorothy and S. Chung, “Switched systems with multiple invariant sets,” vol. 96, pp. 103–109, October 2016.Google Scholar
- C. Liu and I. Jaimoukha, “The computation of fullcomplexity polytopic robust control invariant sets,” Proc. of 54th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control, pp. 6233–6238, 2015. [click]Google Scholar
- K. Takaba and Y. Tomida, “Ellipsoid invarinat set of fractional order uncertain systems subject to actuator saturation and disturbance,” Proc. of 35th Chinese Control Conference (CCC), pp. 10 412–10 417, 2016.Google Scholar
- S. Yu, C. Böhm, H. Chen, and F. Allgöwer, “Robust model predictive control with disturbance invariant sets,” Proc. of Amer. Contr. Conf., pp. 6262–6267, 2010. [click]Google Scholar