Fault diagnosis and model predictive tolerant control for non-Gaussian stochastic distribution control systems based on T-S fuzzy model
- 88 Downloads
A Takagi-Sugeno (T-S) fuzzy model is applied to approximate the nonlinear dynamics of stochastic distribution control (SDC) systems, in which linear radial basis function (RBF) neural network is adopted to approximate the output probability density function (PDF) of non-Gaussian SDC systems. Considering the situation that fault may occur, a fuzzy adaptive fault diagnosis observer is designed to estimate the fault value. Besides, the Lyapunov stability theory is used to analyse the stability of the observation error system. Based on the fault estimation information and model predictive control (MPC) algorithm, the active fault tolerant control strategy is given. Finally, a simulation example is given to verify the effectiveness of the proposed control algorithm.
KeywordsFault diagnosis model predictive control probability density function radial basis function T-S fuzzy model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- C. H. Lei, S. L. Chen, and L. N. Yao, “Fault diagnosis and model reference tracking fault–tolerant control for the non–Gaussian nonlinear stochastic distribution control system using Takagi–Sugeno fuzzy model,” Proc. of the 34th IEEE Conf. Chinese Control Conference, pp. 1746–1751, 2015.Google Scholar
- S. Zakwan, B. A. Ahmad, and H. Wang, “Fault detection and diagnosis for general discrete–time stochastic systems using output probability density estimation,” Proc. of the 50th IEEE Conf. Decision and Control, pp. 2094–2099, 2011.Google Scholar
- L. N. Yao, Y. C. Guan, and A. P. Wang, “Fault diagnosis and minimum entropy fault tolerant control for non–Gaussian singular stochastic distribution systems using square–root approximation,” International Journal of Modeling, Identification and Control, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 206–215, 2015. [click]CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- M. H. Murillo, A. C. Limache, and P. S. Rojas Fredini, “Generalized nonlinear optimal predictive control using iterative state–space trajectories: applications to autonomous flight of UAVs,” International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 361–370, 2015. [click]CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- J. F. Zhang, H. Yue, and H. Wang, “Modelling and control of the output PDF and its application in MWD control [D],” Beijing: Institute of Automation, Chinese Academic of Sciences, 2005.Google Scholar