Further results on the robust stability for neutral-type Lur’e system with mixed delays and sector-bounded nonlinearities
- 84 Downloads
This paper is concerned with the robust stability for neutral-type Lur’e system with mixed time-varying delays. By combining the delay-fraction theory with the reciprocally convex method andWirtinger-based inequality technology, some new delay-derivative-dependent stability criteria are derived via a modified Lyapunov-Krasovskii functional (LKF) approach. The criteria are less conservative than some previous ones.
KeywordsInterval time-varying delay Lur’e systems neutral system robust stability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Lurie, Some Nonlinear Problem in the Theory of Automatic Control, H. M. Stationary Office, London, 1957.Google Scholar
- R. Sakthivel, A. Arunkumar, K. Mathiyalagan, and S. Selvi, “Robust reliable control for uncertain vehicle suspension systems with input delays,” Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement, and Control, vol. 137, no. 4, p. ArtNo. 041013, 2015. [click]Google Scholar
- T. Lee, J. Park, H. Jung, O. Kwon, and S. Lee, “Improved results on stability of time-delay systems using wirtingerbased inequality,” Proceedings of World Congress of the IFAC, pp. 6826–6830, 2014. [click]Google Scholar
- K. Shi, H. Zhu, S. Zhong, Y. Zeng, and Y. Zhang, “Improved delay-dependent robust stability criteria for a class of uncertain neutral type lur’e systems with discrete and distributed delays,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. Article ID: 980351, pp. 1–14, 2014. [click]Google Scholar
- Y. Wang, Y. He, and X. Zhang, “Absolute stability of mixed neutral and Lur’e control systems with interval timevarying delays,” Proceedings of the 30th Chinese Control Conference, Yantai, China, 2011.Google Scholar
- A. Seuret and F. Gouaisbaut, “On the use of the wirtinger inequalities for time-delay systems,” Proceeding of the 10th IFAC Workshop on Time Delay Systems, 2012. [click]Google Scholar