Prostate cancer classification from prostate biomedical data using ant rough set algorithm with radial trained extreme learning neural network
- 36 Downloads
Prostate cancer is commonly occurs in prostate that affects small walnut and generates the seminal fluid for men. This disease is happening due to urinating trouble, blood semen, bone pain, stream of urine other harmful activities such as race, obesity and genetic changes. The improper symptoms of prostate cancer disease, it is challenge to identify it in the starting stage. So, different soft computing and machine learning techniques utilized to predict the Prostate cancer due to its severe side effects. Initially prostate cancer biomedical information has been collected from DBCR dataset that manage the patient age, cancer volume, prostate weight, Gleason score, vesicle invasion, prostate specific antigen details and so on. In the wake of gathering prostate biomedical data, undesirable information has been evacuated by applying the mean mode based standardization procedures and the advanced elements are chosen with the assistance of the subterranean insect harsh set hypothesis. The chose information has been arranged utilizing the outspread prepared extraordinary learning neural systems. The classifier successfully classifies the abnormal prostate features. At that point the effectiveness of prostate cancer prediction framework is inspected using assistance of mean square error rate, hit rate, selectivity and accuracy.
KeywordsProstate cancer Clinical attachment level Means mode based standardization Neural networks
Compliance with ethical standards
Conflicts of interest
The author(s) declared no potential conflicts of interest with respect to the research, authorship, and/or publication of this article.
This article does not contain any studies with animals performed by any of the authors.
Informed consent was obtained from all individual participants included in the study.
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
- 4.Rowles JL, Ranard KM, Applegate CC, Jeon S, An R, Erdman JW. Processed and raw tomato consumption and risk of prostate cancer: a systematic review and dose–response meta-analysis. Prostate Cancer Prostatic Dis. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41391-017-0005-x ISSN 1476–5608.
- 5.Qaseem A, Barry MJ, Denberg TD, Owens DK, Shekelle P. Screening for prostate Cancer: a guidance statement from the clinical guidelines Committee of the American College of physicians. Ann Intern Med. 2013;158(10):761–9. https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-158-10-201305210-00633.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Kumara N, Vermaa R, Aroraa A, Kumara A, Guptaa S, Sethia A, Gann PH. Convolutional Neural Networks for Prostate Cancer Recurrence Prediction. http://www.iitg.ac.in/amitsethi/publications/17.02%20PCaRec%20SPIE.pdf.
- 10.Takeuchi T, Hattori-Kato M, Okuno Y, Iwai S, Mikami K. Prediction of prostate cancer by deep learning with multilayer artificial neural Network. https://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2018/03/29/291609.
- 12.Sridhar KP, Baskar S, Shakeel PM, et al. Developing brain abnormality recognize system using multi-objective pattern producing neural network. J Ambient Intell Human Comput. 2018. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12652-018-1058-y.
- 13.Pandey KK, Pradhan N. An analytical and comparative study of various data preprocessing method in data mining. Int J Emerg Technol Adv Eng 2014: 4(10).Google Scholar
- 14.Sahua B, Mishrab D. A novel feature selection algorithm using particle swarm optimization for Cancer microarray data. Int Conf Model Optim Comput. 2012;38:27–31.Google Scholar
- 15.Hasan MM, Mishra PK. Robust gesture recognition using Gaussian distribution for features fitting. Int J Mach Learn Comput. 2012; 2(3).Google Scholar
- 16.Kaur H, Kaur L. Performance comparison of different feature detection methods with Gabor filter. Int J Sci Res (IJSR). 2014;3(5):1880–6.Google Scholar
- 17.Donnelley M, Knowles G. Computer aided long bone fracture detection. IEEE; 175–178.Google Scholar
- 18.Karring, edited by Jan Lindhe, Niklaus P. Lang, Thorkild. Clinical periodontology and Implant Dent (5th ed.). Oxford: Blackwell Munksgaard. 2008; 413, 459. ISBN 9781405160995.Google Scholar
- 21.Vályi P, Gorzó I. Periodontal abscess: etiology, diagnosis and treatment. Fogorvosi szemle. 2004;97(4):151–5.Google Scholar
- 22.Van Der Velden U. Purpose and problems of periodontal disease classification. Periodontology. 2005;2000:39.1.Google Scholar