Intervention Integrity: New Paradigms and Applications
- Brown, S., & Rahn-Blakeslee, (2009). Training school-based practitioners to collect intervention integrity data: One agency’s model. School Mental Health. doi:10.1007/s12310-009-9014-9.
- Evans, S. W., Schultz, B. K., & Serpell, Z. N. (2008). Balancing feasibility and treatment adherence in school mental health research. Advances in School Mental Health Promotion, 1(1), 28–38.Google Scholar
- Gresham, F. M. (1989). Assessment of treatment integrity in school consultation and prereferral intervention. School Psychology Review, 18, 37–50.Google Scholar
- Gresham, F. M., Gansle, K. A., Noell, G. H., Cohen, S., et al. (1993). Treatment integrity of school-based behavioral intervention studies: 1980–1990. School Psychology Review, 22(2), 254–272.Google Scholar
- Gullan, R. L., Feinberg, B. E., Freedman, M. A., Jawad, A., & Leff, S. S. (2009). Using participatory action research to design an intervention integrity system in the urban schools. School Mental Health. doi:10.1007/s12310-009-9006-9.
- Iowa Department of Education. (2007). Iowa administrative rules of special education. Des Moines, IA: Author.Google Scholar
- Klotz, M. B., & Canter, A. (May, 2006). Response to intervention (RTI): A primer for parents. www.nasponline.org/resources/handouts/rtiprimer.pdf.
- Leff, S. S., Power, T. J., Manz, P. H., Costigan, T. E., & Nabors, L. A. (2001). School-based aggression prevention programs for young children: Current status and implications for violence prevention. School Psychology Review, 30, 343–360.Google Scholar
- McIntyre, L., Gresham, F., DiGennaro, F., & Reed, D. (2007). Treatment integrity of school-based interventions with children in the journal of applied behavioral analysis 1991–2005. Journal of Applied Behavioral Analysis, 40, 659–672.Google Scholar
- Noell, G. H., Witt, J. C., Slider, N. J., Connell, J. E., Gatti, S. L., Williams, K. L., et al. (2005). Treatment implementation following behavioral consultation in schools: A comparison of three follow-up strategies. School Psychology Review, 34, 87–106.Google Scholar
- Power, T. J., Soffer, S. L., Mautone, J. A., Jones, H. A., & Clarke, A. T. (2009). Assessing teacher engagement in a family-school intervention for children with ADHD. School Mental Health. doi:10.1007/s12310-009-9005-x.
- Swanger-Gagne, M. S., Garbacz, S. A., & Sheridan, S. M. (2009). Intervention implementation integrity within a behavioral consultation model: Strategies for working with families at risk. School Mental Health. doi:10.1007/s12310-009-9012-y.
© Springer Science + Business Media, LLC 2009