Mechanism of Integrative Body-Mind Training
- 485 Downloads
Integrative Body-Mind Training (IBMT) originates from ancient Eastern tradition. The method stresses no effort to control thoughts, but instead a state of restful alertness that allows a high degree of awareness of the body, breathing, and external instructions. A series of studies indicates that IBMT improves attention and self-regulation through interaction between the central (brain) and the autonomic (body) nervous systems. The present review mainly summarizes the recent results of IBMT studies and proposes how it changes the state of brain and body to lead to positive outcomes. Future directions in this field are also discussed.
KeywordsIntegrative Body-Mind Training neuroplasticity autonomic nervous system central nervous system
k]整体身心调节法源于东方身心科学, 并结合了现代脑科学的最新发现。系列研究表明, 整体身心调节法通过中枢和自主神经系统的相互作用, 可以提高注意力和自我调节能力, 具有降低压力、保持健康和提高表现等作用。本文概述了整体身心调节法的近期研究成果, 提出状态改变机制, 同时对未来本领域的发展趋势进行展望。
关键词整体身心调节法 神经可塑性 自主神经系统 中枢神经系统
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Tang YY. Exploring the Brain, Optimizing the Life. Beijing: Science Press, 2009.Google Scholar
- Tang YY. Health from Brain, Wisdom from Brain. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology Press, 2005.Google Scholar
- Tang YY. Multi-intelligence and Unfolding the Full Potential of Brain. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology Press, 2007.Google Scholar
- Tang YY, Posner MI. The neuroscience of mindfulness. NeuroLeadership J 2008, 1: 33–37.Google Scholar
- Tang YY, Lu Q, Xue S, Li J, Cao C, Zhang L, et al. Does shortterm mental training induce grey matter change? Prog Mod Biomed 2010, 10: 2961–2963.Google Scholar
- Woods-Giscombé CL, Black AR. Mind-body interventions to reduce risk for health disparities related to stress and strength among African American women: The potential of mindfulnessbased stress reduction, loving-kindness, and the NTU therapeutic framework. Complement Health Pract Rev 2010, 15: 115–131.PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar