Non-Chinese Immigrants: Challenge Faced by Yunnan of China to Achieve the 90–90–90 Goals
This work was supported by grants from the NSFC (81271892, U1302224, and 81601802). The funders had no role in study design, in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data, in the writing of the report, or in the decision to submit the paper for publication.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of interest
The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Animal and Human Rights Statement
This study was approved by the Ethics Committee of Kunming Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (approval number: SWYX-2009021; approval date: January 7, 2009). Written informed consents were obtained from all participants.
- Gao F (2016) 39th Meeting of the UNAIDS Programme Coordinating Board [Internet]. http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media/documents/PCB-39_Yunnan-Province-vice-governor_en.pdf. Accessed 2 Mar 2018
- Hackney L (2015) Re-evaluating Palermo: the case of Burmese women as Chinese brides. Anti-Traffick Rev 4:98–119Google Scholar
- Sidibé M (2017) Belt and road high level meeting for health cooperation: towards a health silk road [Internet]. http://www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/media_asset/20170818_EXD_speech_belt-and-road-health-forum_en.pdf. Accessed 2 Mar 2018
- UNAIDS (2016) Dehong makes remarkable turnaround in its AIDS epidemic [Internet]. http://www.unaids.org/en/resources/presscentre/featurestories/2016/september/20160912_Dehong. Accessed 2 Mar 2018
- Wohl AR, Ludwig-Barron N, Dierst-Davies R, Kulkarni S, Bendetson J, Jordan W, Bolan R, Smith T, Cunningham W, Pérez MJ (2017) Project engage: snowball sampling and direct recruitment to identify and link hard-to-reach HIV-infected persons who are out of care. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 75:190–197CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Zhang J, Dong JQ, Li JY, Zhang Y, Tian YH, Sun XY, Zhang GY, Li QP, Xu XY, Cai T (2016) Effectiveness and impact of the cross-border healthcare model as implemented by non-governmental organizations: case study of the malaria control programs by health poverty action on the China–Myanmar border. Infect Dis Poverty 5:80CrossRefPubMedPubMedCentralGoogle Scholar