Fuzzy adaptive control particle swarm optimization based on T-S fuzzy model of maglev vehicle suspension system
At present, with the gradual promotion of Maglev vehicles, the stability of the suspension system has gradually become a hotspot. During the operation of Maglev vehicles, vibration may be caused by external disturbances such as track irregularity, non-directional wind load and load variation. When the vibration amplitude is within the controllable range of the current parameters, the restraint effect can be achieved and the stable convergence can be formed. However, when the vibration amplitude exceeds the current controllable range, the maglev vehicle may break the track or even lose stability. In order to solve the possible adverse effects of external disturbances on the stability of the system, a T-S fuzzy model considering both parameter uncertainties and external disturbances is constructed, and a relatively mature fuzzy adaptive control method is used for suspension control. However, considering the tracking performance of the system control parameters and the response speed of the parameter changes when the external disturbance changes, the particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm is used to optimize the system. The effectiveness of the optimized fuzzy adaptive control law in coordinating the closed-loop stability of the suspension system is proved in terms of response speed and convergence performance. Based on linear matrix inequality (LMI), the control response region satisfying the control performance after optimization is defined, and Lyapunov method is adopted to prove the stability of the optimized algorithm in controlling vehicle fluctuation operation. The simulation and experimental results show that the fuzzy adaptive control algorithm optimized by particle swarm optimization can further improve the speed of parameter optimization and the tracking performance of the system in the face of external disturbances and internal system parameter perturbations within a given range of control parameters. Compared with previous control strategies, the controller can greatly improve the response speed and the closed-loop information updating ability of the system in the face of disturbances, so that the system has stronger robustness and faster dynamic response.
KeywordsMaglev vehicle Levitation system T-S model Fuzzy adaptive control PSO Coupled vibration
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
This research is supported by the National Key Technology R&D Program of the 13th Five-year Plan, Research on Key Technologies of Medium Speed Maglev Transportation System (2016YB1200601) and The Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities.
- Z. Q. Long, A. M. Hao and W. S. Chang, Suspension controller design of Maglev train considering the rail track periodical irregularity, Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 25 (2) (2003) 84–89.Google Scholar
- W. R. Song, G. F. Yu and Y. F. Wang, PID control of micro feed mechanism based on magnetic levitation technology, Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 36 (1) (2004) 28–31.Google Scholar
- L. M. Dai et al., PID control and experiment for magnetism levitation movement system, Modern Manufacturing Engineering, 6 (2008) 79–82.Google Scholar
- H. Wang, X. B. Zhang and G. Su. A new Maglev line system design and control strategy, Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science), 41 (7) (2013) 1112–1118.Google Scholar
- Y. G. Sun et al., Dynamic modeling and control of nonlinear electromagnetic suspension systems, Chemical Engineering Transactions, 46 (2015) 1039–1045.Google Scholar
- H. Wang, X. B. Zhong and G. Shen, Analysis and experimental study on the MAGLEV vehicle-guideway interaction based on the full-state feedback theory, Journal of Vibration and Control, 12 (2) (2015) 51–74.Google Scholar
- Y. G. Sun et al., Modified repetitive learning control with unidirectional control input for uncertain nonlinear systems, Neural Computing and Applications (2017) Doi: 10.1007/s00521-017-2983-y.Google Scholar
- C. Chen et al., Sliding mode robust adaptive control of Maglev vehicle’s nonlinear suspension system based on flexible track: Design and experiment, IEEE Access (2019) 1–1.Google Scholar
- X. Y. Liu, Robust Adaptive Fuzzy Control for a Class of Nonlinear Systems, Wuhan: Wuhan University of Science and Technology (2002).Google Scholar