A novel inverse modeling control for piezo positioning stage
- 20 Downloads
This paper focuses on the application of a novel inverse nonlinear autoregressive with exogenous input (NARX) structure and a fuzzy inference system on position control of a piezo positioning stage (PPS) system. The highly relationship between input voltage and output displacement is thoroughly modeled by using the inverse fuzzy NARX model-based identification process with the experiment training data. The unknown parameters of the proposed NARX fuzzy model was obtained base on a hybridization between backtracking search algorithm and gradient descent technique. A combination between fuzzy propositional–integral–derivative controller and inverse modeling feedforward controller was then applied to control PPS with several challenged working condition. The results show efficiency of the proposed method for the PPS system in terms of high tracking precision and excellent dynamic performance.
KeywordsPiezo positioning stage Backtracking search algorithm Inverse modeling Nonlinear auto regressive exogenous
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Croft, G. Shedd and S. Devasia, Creep, hysteresis, and vibration compensation for piezoactuators: Atomic force microscopy application, Proceedings of the 2000 American Control Conference, ACC (IEEE Cat. No. 00CH36334) (2000).Google Scholar
- P. J. M. Michael and A. Paesler, Near–field optics: Theory, instrumentation, and applications, John Wiley, Newyork (1996).Google Scholar
- T. X. Dinh and K. K. Ahn, Adaptive–gain fast nonsingular terminal sliding mode for position control of a piezo positioning stage, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering (2018).Google Scholar
- J. Lin, H. Chiang and C. C. Lin, Tuning PID control parameters for micro–piezo–stage by using grey relational analysis, Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (11) (2011) 13924–13932.Google Scholar
- G. H. Jun and K. K. Ahn, Extended–state–observer–based nonlinear servo control of an electro–hydrostatic actuator, Journal of Drive and Control, 14 (4) (2017) 61–70.Google Scholar
- T. W. Ha et al., Position control of an electro–hydrostatic rotary actuator using adaptive PID control, Journal of Drive and Control, 14 (4) (2017) 37–44.Google Scholar
- P. Y. Jun, C. H. Suck and ·C. D. Hyuk, Genetic algorithmbased optimization of fuzzy logic controller using characteristic parameters, IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation (1995).Google Scholar