Robust Estimation of Angular Parameters of the Surface Moving Basin Boundary Induced by Coal Mining: A Case of Huainan Mining Area
- 29 Downloads
The data of surface movement observation points could be used to obtain the synthetic angles of draw and critical deformation of surface movement basin in the mining area with unconsolidated thick layers. However, they couldn’t be used to get the angles of draw and critical deformation of unconsolidated layers and rock layers, which are called angular parameters of surface movement basin and can be used to describe the outermost boundary and the dangerous boundary. Therefore, the paper presented an estimation method of angular parameters of surface moving basin based on least squares of Huber selecting weight iteration (LSHSWI). The method firstly classified the surface movement observation points with similar geological and mining conditions as the same kinds. Then, the synthetic angles of critical deformation and draw obtained by the observation points were taken as observation values, and angular parameters of surface movement basin were taken as unknown parameters. According to the geometric relationship between the synthetic angles and the angular parameters, the observation equation was established. Finally, the parameters estimation method based on LSHSWI was constructed with consideration of errors in the synthetic angles of draw and critical deformation. The simulation experiments show that the LSHSWI estimation method of angular parameters of surface movement basin has a strong anti-interference ability to errors of observation values. The engineering application shows that the parameter estimation method based on LSHSWI is scientific and practical.
KeywordsMining subsidence Surface moving basin Angular parameters Least squares of Huber selecting weight iteration Parameter estimation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant numbers 41602357, 41474026), Anhui University Natural Science Research Project (Grant number KJ2016A190).
- Chai J, Qiu B, Li Yi, Zhu L (2012) Simulation experiment of embedded fiber bragg grating monitoring in rock deformation through borehole. Journal of Mining and Safety Engineering 29(1):44–47, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.l673-3363.2012.01.008 Google Scholar
- Cui XM, Miao XX, Su DG, Ma WM (2002) Error analysis in similar material simulation test of the movement of rock strata and surface. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering 21(12):1827–1830Google Scholar
- Feng HJ (2019) Method of CS wide area surveying adjustment. Science of Surveying and Mapping 44(1):1–4, DOI: https://doi.org/10.16251/j.cnki.1009-2307.2019.01.001 Google Scholar
- Feng GR Ren YF, Wang X, Li JZ, Kang LX (2011) Experimental study on the movement and deformation of rock strata between coal seams in the coal mining above gob area. Journal of Mining and Safety Engineering 28(3):430–435Google Scholar
- Guo GL, Li FC, Zhang LG (2001) The robust regression analysis of surface movement caused by full-mechanized top-coal caving mining. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping 10:22–24Google Scholar
- He L, Chen Hao, Sui XZ (2014) Application of parameter-adjustment-based selecting weight iteration method in cross-section monitoring of metro works. Tunnel Construction 34(11):1036–1041, DOI: https://doi.org/10.3973/j.issn.1672-741X2014.11.004 Google Scholar
- He GQ, Yang L, Ling GD, Jia FC, Hong D (1991) Mining subsidence science. China University of Mining and Technology Press, Xuzhou, China, 45–47Google Scholar
- Hu BN, Zhang HX, Shen HB (2017) Specification for coal pillars and coal mining in buildings, water bodies, railways and main shafts. China Coal Industry Publishing House, Beijing, China, 117–118Google Scholar
- Li JT, Lu Y, Jiao BQ (2012) Numberic simulation analysis on rock and surface deformation of coal mine. Science of Surveying and Mapping 37(2):112–114, DOI: https://doi.org/10.16251/j.cnki.1009-2307.2012.02.013 Google Scholar
- Ma HL, Liu CL (2016) The linear fitting method of existing railway horizontal alignment based on iteration method with variable weights. Journal of Railway Science and Engineering 13(12):2375–2380, DOI: https://doi.org/10.19713/j.cnki.43-1423/u.2016.12.009 Google Scholar
- Wang M, Zhang ZQ, Yuan B (2014) Research on thick overburden movement law under full mechanized caving. Metal Mine 454(4): 160–164Google Scholar
- Wang FW, Zhou SJ, Zhou Q, Lu PH (2015) Comparisons between three methods in initial residuals problem of selecting weight iteration method. Science of Surveying and Mapping 40(8):18–21, DOI: https://doi.org/10.16251/j.cnki.1009-2307.2015.08.004 Google Scholar
- Zhang J, Wang JP (2014) Similar simulation and practical research on the mining overburden roof strata “three-zones” height. Journal of Mining and Safety Engineering 31(2):249–254, DOI: https://doi.org/10.13545/j.issn1673-3363.2014.02.014 Google Scholar
- Zhao S, Wang ZJ, Wu SY, Wang Y, Liu HM, Shan R (2017) A shipboard acoustic difference positioning method based on selection weight iteration. Oil Geophysical Prospecting 52(6):1137–1145, DOI: https://doi.org/10.13810/j.cnki.issn.1000-7210.2017.06.002 Google Scholar