Research on Mechanics of Longitudinal Joint in Shield Tunnel by the Nonlinear Spring Equivalent Method
- 19 Downloads
Shield tunnel lining is mainly composed of prefabricated segment, accurate description of longitudinal seam joint mechanics is important for design and analysis of shield tunnel segmental linings, however, due to its stress state is complex and internal force changes show the characteristics of nonlinear, there is no more rapid and accurate calculation model to analysis the mechanics. In the view of the problem of the entity unit simulating bolt bending with low computing speed, the model of shield tunnel longitudinal seam that using the nonlinear spring to simulate bending bolt joint is proposed. Combined with longitudinal seam joint test, analysis the entity model and spring bolt model, the study concluded that: 1) the calculation results of spring bolt model are closer to the test results than entity unit model; and 2) calculation efficiency of spring bolt model bolt up 1 times than the physical model. Based on the spring bolt model, further study the relationship between viscous coefficient, friction coefficient and calculation efficiency, and analyzes the regularity of deformation and damage of shield tunnel connection.
Keywordslongitudinal joint bending bolt nonlinear spring segment shield tunnel
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Do, N. A., Dias, D., Oreste, P., and Djeran-Maigre, I. (2013). “2D numerical investigation of segmental tunnel lining behavior.” Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, Vol. 37, No. 6, pp. 115–127, DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2013.03.008.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Huaina, W. U., Yeshuang, X. U., Shen, S. L., and Chai, J. C. (2011). “Long-term settlement behavior of ground around shield tunnel due to leakage of water in soft deposit of Shanghai.” Frontiers of Architecture & Civil Engineering in China, Vol. 5, No. 2, pp. 194–198, DOI: 10.1007/s11709-011-0105-y.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Peng, X. J., Yu, A. L., and Fang, Y. Z. (2010). “An analysis on parameters for concrete damage plasticity model.” Journal of Suzhou University of Science & Technology, Vol. 3, pp. 40–43, DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1672-0679.2010.03.010.Google Scholar
- Sharma, J. S., Hefny, A. M., Zhao, J., and Chan, C. W. (2001). “Effect of large excavation on deformation of adjacent MRT tunnels.” Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology Incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 93–98, DOI: 10.1016/S0886–7798(01) 00033–5.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Wang, L. Z., Wang, Z., Li, L. L., and Wang, J. C. (2011). “Construction behavior simulation of a hydraulic tunnel during standpipe lifting.” Tunnelling & Underground Space Technology Incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, Vol. 26, No. 6, pp. 674–685, DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2011.05.009.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Wang, Z., Wang, L., Li, L., and Wang, J. (2014). “Failure mechanism of tunnel lining joints and bolts with uneven longitudinal ground settlement.” Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology Incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 300–308, DOI: 10.1016/j.tust.2013.10.007.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Yuan, Y., Wu, H. N., Xu, Y. S., and Shen, S. L. (2015). “Analytical approaches of the long-term behavior of a shield tunnel in soft deposit due to groundwater leakage: A review.” International Symposium on Systematic Approaches to Environmental Sustainability in Transportation, pp. 308–317, DOI: 10.1061/9780784479278.029.Google Scholar
- Zhou, Z., Chen, S., Tu, P., and Zhang, H. (2015). “An analytic study on the deflection of subway tunnel due to adjacent excavation of foundation pit.”Journal of Modern Transportation, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 287–297, DOI: 10.1007/s40534-015-0087-x.Google Scholar
- Zhu, H. H., Huang, B. Q., Xiao-Jun, L. I., and Tadashi, H. (2014). “Unified model for internal force and deformation of shield segment joints and experimental analysis.” Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 12, pp. 2153–2160, DOI: 10.11779/CJGE201412001.Google Scholar
- Zhu, Y. H., Liu, X., Zhang, C. G., and Zhang, C. (2015). “Contrast test research on longitudinal joint with different forms of bolts in metro shield tunnel.” Journal of Railway Science and Engineering, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 1427–1435, DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.1672-7029.2015.06.027.Google Scholar