Research on Motion Estimation Algorithm of Star Point Based on Nonlinear Gaussian Fitting
- 29 Downloads
The energy distribution model of motion blurred star point is analyzed. The distribution of the star point approximates to a two-dimensional (2D) Gaussian distribution under degeneration. Two multi-parameter nonlinear Gaussian fitting methods (GFMs) are proposed, and the relationship between fitting parameters and motion blur parameters is analyzed. Estimation of the parameters of motion blur by fitting parameters is calculated to realize the error compensation of the motion blur. The simulation results show the effectiveness and accuracy.
Key wordsstar sensors centroid calculation Gaussian fitting method (GFM) motion blur
CLC numberTP 391
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- JIA H, YANG J K, LI X J, et al. Research on error analysis and compensation method of high precision star spot extraction system for star sensor [J]. Science China, 2011, 41(1): 69–76 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LIAO Y F. Preprocessing technology research of star image under complex working condition [D]. Beijing: University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2016 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- MA L H. Research on the mechanism of star image motion blur and the methods of blurred star restoration of the star sensor [D]. Changsha: National University of Defense Technology, 2013 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- WU X J, WANG X L. Motion blur of star image and restoration [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2011, 37(11): 1338–1342 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LIAO Y F, ZHONG J Y, CHEN D. Estimation of degradation parameters of smearing star image based on motion trajectory of star’s centroid [J]. Infrared and Laser Engineering, 2014, 43(9): 3162–3167 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- LIU H B, SUD Z, TAN J C, et al. An approach to star image simulation for star sensor considering satellite orbit motion and effect of image shift [J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2011, 32(5): 1190–1194 (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- XU W C, CHU T G. High-precision algorithm for centroid location of star pattern recognition [C]//Proceedings of the 29th Chinese Control Conference. Beijing: [s.n.], 2010: 3036–3041 (in Chinese).Google Scholar