KeywordsBargaining Power Collective Bargaining Labor Union Free Rider National Labor Relation Board
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Armentano, Dominick T. Antitrust and Monopoly: Anatomy of a Policy Failure. New York: John Wiley, 1982.Google Scholar
- Commanger, Henry Steele. Documents of American History, 6th ed., New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1958.Google Scholar
- Cox, Archibald, “Strikes and the Public Interest: A Proposal for New Legislation.ℍ Atlantic Monthly (Feb- ruary 1960) (www.lheatlantic.com/issues/60feb/cox.htm).Google Scholar
- Friedman, Milton. “The Business Community's Suicidal Impulse,ℍ Cato Policy Report 21 (Washington, D.C.: Cato Institute, March/April, 1999): 6–8.Google Scholar
- Hutt, William Harold. Politically Impossible... ? London: Institute of Economic Affairs, 1971.Google Scholar
- —. A Rehabilitation of Say's Law. Athens: Ohio University Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- Kasper, Wolfgang. Free to Work: The Liberalisation of New Zealand's Labour Markets. St. Leonards, Aus- tralia: Centre for Independent Studies, 1996.Google Scholar
- Legislative History of the Labor Management Relations Act. Washington, D.C.: National Labor Relations Board, 1948.Google Scholar
- Reynolds, Morgan O. Economics of Labor. Cincinnati: South-Western College Publishing, 1995.Google Scholar
© Springer 2000