Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arnow, B. A., Hart, S., et al. (1999). Childhood sexual abuse, psychological distress, and medical use among women. Psychosomatic Medicine, 61(6), 762–70.Google Scholar
- Landis, J. (1956). Experiences of 500 children with adult sexual deviation. Psychiatric Quarterly Supplement, 30, 91–109.Google Scholar
- Rind, B., Bauserman, R., & Tromovitch, P. (2000). Debunking, the false allegation of “statistical abuse”: A reply to Spiegel. Sexuality & Culture, 4(2), 101–111.Google Scholar
- Rind, B., Tromovitch, P., & Bauserman, R. (2000). Condemnation of a scientific article: A chronology and refutation of the attacks and a discussion of threats to the integrity of science. Sexuality & Culture, 4(2), 1–62.Google Scholar
- Spiegel, D. (2000). The price of abusing children and numbers. Sexuality & Culture, 4(2), 63–66.Google Scholar
© Springer 2002