KeywordsSexual Abuse Sexual Harassment Child Sexual Abuse Sexual Script College Sample
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Arnow, B. A., Hart, S., et al. (1999). Childhood sexual abuse, psychological distress, and medical use among women. Psychosomatic Medicine, 61(6), 762–70.Google Scholar
- Landis, J. (1956). Experiences of 500 children with adult sexual deviation. Psychiatric Quarterly Supplement, 30, 91–109.Google Scholar
- Rind, B., Bauserman, R., & Tromovitch, P. (2000). Debunking, the false allegation of “statistical abuse”: A reply to Spiegel. Sexuality & Culture, 4(2), 101–111.Google Scholar
- Rind, B., Tromovitch, P., & Bauserman, R. (2000). Condemnation of a scientific article: A chronology and refutation of the attacks and a discussion of threats to the integrity of science. Sexuality & Culture, 4(2), 1–62.Google Scholar
- Spiegel, D. (2000). The price of abusing children and numbers. Sexuality & Culture, 4(2), 63–66.Google Scholar
© Springer 2002