The first Japanese Manga magazine in the United States
- 493 Downloads
KeywordsVideo Game Publishing Industry Sound Effect Comic Book Card Game
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Narita, Hyoe. Personal interview. April 15, 2003.Google Scholar
- Saito, Yukiko. “2002, shuppankai jijo (Japan’s Publishing Industry in 2002),” Mainichi Shimbun, February 28, 2003.Google Scholar
- Sato, Kenichi. “‘Shonen Jump’ to ‘Komikku Banch’ Amerika shinshutsu (Shonen Jump And Comic Banch in the U.S. Market),” Yomiuri Shimbun, August 31, 2002.Google Scholar
- Shibuya, Takahiro. “Nihonhatsu komikkushi, bei joriku (Japanese Comics Enter the U.S. Market),” Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun, August 22, 2002.Google Scholar
- VIZ, LLC. Shonen Jump website. <http://www.shonenjump.com>Google Scholar
- Wolk, Douglas. “Manga, Anime Invade the U.S.,” Publishers Weekly, March 12, 2001.Google Scholar
© Transaction Publishers 2003