From vice cop to sociology prof.: A long journey to a familiar place
KeywordsCocaine Criminal Justice Organize Crime Drug Dealer Prison Guard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Dewey, John. 1910/1997. How We Think. Mineola, NY: Dover.Google Scholar
- Freire, Paulo. 1970/1993. Pedagogy of the Oppressed. New York: Continuum.Google Scholar
- Goffman, Erving. 1959. The Presentation of Self in Everyday Life. New York: Doubleday.Google Scholar
- Marx, Gary T. 1981. “Ironies of Social Control.” Social Problems 28 (3): 221–233.Google Scholar
- Marx, Gary T. 1988. Under Cover: Police Surveillance in America. Berkley, CA: University of California Press.Google Scholar
- Mills, C. Wright. 1959/2000. The Sociological Imagination. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Rioch, Margaret. 1975. “’All We Like Sheep’ [Isaiah 53:6]: Followers and Leaders,” in Coleman, A. D. & W. H. Bexton (eds.)Group Relations Reader 1. Washington, DC: A. K. Rice Institute.Google Scholar
- Quinney, Richard. 1991. “The Way of Peace: On Crime, Suffering, and Service.” Pp. 3–13 in H. E. Pepinsky and R. Quinney (eds.), Criminology as Peacemaking. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.Google Scholar
© Springer 2002