Kuppuswamy’s Socio-Economic Status Scale: A Revision of Occupation and Income Criteria for 2016
- 256 Downloads
MRK: Design & concept, definition of intellectual content, manuscript preparation; UW: Manuscript preparation and editing; PVS: Literature search, manuscript editing and review. Dr. Rajesh Koppikar, Professor & Head, Department of Periodontology, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Dental College & Hospital, Sangli, Maharahstra, will act as guarantor for the paper.
Compliance with Ethical Standards
Conflict of Interest
Source of Funding
- 1.Kuppuswamy B. Manual of socioeconomic status (urban). 1st ed. Delhi: Manasayan; 1981. p. 66–72.Google Scholar
- 2.National Classification of Occupations 2004, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship Available at: http://www.dget.nic.in/upload/uploadfiles/files/publication/1%20preface.pdf. Accessed on 10 July 2016.
- 5.Open Government Data (OGD) Platform India. Consumer Price Index, Govt. of India. Available at: https://data.gov.in/keywords/consumer-price-index. Accessed on 10 July 2016.
- 6.Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers - CPI(IW). Labour Bureau, Government of India. 2016. Available at: http://labourbureau.nic.in/indnum.htm. Accessed 10 July 2016.
- 7.Patnaik I, Shah A, Veronese G. How to measure inflation in India? New Delhi: National Institute of Public Finance and Policy. 2011. Available at: http://www.nipfp.org.in/media/medialibrary/2013/04/wp_2011_83.pdf. Accessed 10 July 2016.
- 12.Central Statistics Office, Ministry of Statistics and Programme. Available at: http://mospi.nic.in/Mospi_New/upload/brochure_n_cpi18_feb11.pdf. Accessed on 10 July 2016.