Cohomology with coefficients for operadic coalgebras
- 46 Downloads
Corepresentations of a coalgebra over a quadratic operad are defined, and various characterizations of them are given. Cohomology of such an operadic coalgebra with coefficients in a corepresentation is then studied.
KeywordsQuadratic operad homology cohomology coalgebra
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cartan H and Eilenberg S, Homological Algebra (Princeton Univ. Press) (1956)Google Scholar
- Jonah D W, Cohomology of coalgebras, Mem. Amer. Math. Soc. 82 (1968)Google Scholar
- Loday J-L, Cyclic homology, Grundl. Math. Wiss. Bd. 301 (Springer 1992)Google Scholar
- Markl M, Schnider S and Stasheff J, Operads in Algebra, Topology and Physics, Math. Surveys and Monographs 96 (Amer. Math. Soc.) (2002)Google Scholar
- May J P, The geometry of iterated loop spaces, Lectures Notes in Math. 271 (Springer-Verlag) (1972)Google Scholar
- May J P, Definitions: operads, algebras and modules, in: Operads: Proceedings of Renaissance Conferences (Hartford, CT/Luminy) (1995), pp. 1–7, Contemp. Math. 202, Amer. Math. Soc., (RI: Providence) (1997)Google Scholar
- Weibel C, Anintroduction to homological algebra, Cambridge Studies in Advanced Math. 38 (Cambridge Univ. Press) (1997)Google Scholar