Single crystal neutron diffraction study of triglycine sulphate revisited
- 70 Downloads
In order to get the exact hydrogen-bonding scheme in triglycine sulphate (TGS), which is an important hydrogen bonded ferroelectric, a single crystal neutron diffraction study was undertaken. The structure was refined to an R-factor of R[F 2] = 0.034. Earlier neutron structure of TGS was reported with a very limited data set and large standard deviations. The differences between the present and the earlier reported neutron structure of TGS are discussed.
KeywordsTriglycine sulphate single crystal neutron diffraction ferroelectric
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M E Lines and A M Glass, Principles and applications of ferroelectrics and related materials (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1977)Google Scholar
- F H Allen, Acta Crystallogr. B58, 380 (2002)Google Scholar
- M I Kay and R Kleinberg, Ferroelectrics 5, 45 (1973)Google Scholar
- G M Sheldrick, SHELXLS97 and SHELXL97 (University of Gottingen, Germany, 1997)Google Scholar
- M Catti and G Ferraris, Acta Crystallogr. B32, 2754 (1976)Google Scholar