Ordinary reasonable care is not the minimum for engineers
Comment On The Case Study "Doing The Minimum"
- 64 Downloads
Keywordsminimum care reasonable care engineers’ responsibilities negligence
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Harris, C.E., Pritchard, M.S. and Rabins, M.J. (2000) Engineering Ethics: Concepts and Cases. Wadsworth, Belmont, California.Google Scholar
- 2.Reuschlein, Harold Gill and Gregory, Wm. A. (1990) The Law of Agency and Partnership, 2nd. West Group: St. Paul, MN.Google Scholar
- 3.Prosser, William L. (1971) The Law of Torts, 4th., West Publishing Co., St. Paul, MN.Google Scholar
- 4.LaFave, Wayne R. and Scott, Austin W. Jr. (1972) Criminal Law, West Publishing Co., St. Paul, MN.Google Scholar
- 5.Davis, Michael (1999) Professional Responsibility: Just Following the Rules? Business and Professional Ethics Journal 18 (Spring): 65–87.Google Scholar
© Opragen Publications 2001